15 // Loving His Beast

Começar do início

"That's not very nice to try to push your boyfriend into the ocean, " He said.

"Can't blame a girl for trying," I said as the soft sand flooded in between my toes with each step.

"I have something to ask you," Brock stated.

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Would you like to go back to my place?" He asked.

"Sure, " I answered.

"You're so beautiful. I'm happy that I have you, " He said.

"You're handsome, and thank you for making me realize that I'm special," I said, kissing him on the lips.

The two of us soon left the beach and headed to Brock's place.

Once we got to his place, he led me inside. We walked through the front door into the central opening of the house, where I can see everything so far is white and clean.

I looked to the right, an open lounge area with a long black leather sofa and flat-screen mounted to the wall.

Brock led me in the opposite direction, which led to a kitchen. There was an island in the middle with a built-in stove and an oven.

"This kitchen is beautiful," I said.

"Thanks to my mom for decorating the place," He said, smiling. I could tell he loves his mom.

"She did a great job," I said.

"Enough about my mom. Let's talk about the time when you said, I quote, 'The only way I would ever call you daddy is the day you eat this pussy' You remember that," He said, smirking.

"You remembered that," I said, blushing.

"Of course, I don't ever forget a challenge," He said.

"Well, let's take this challenge upstairs to the bedroom beast," I said.

"Are you ready for beast mode?" He asked, throwing me over his shoulder and walking out the kitchen.

"The question is, are you ready for me?" I said, hitting his ass as we go upstairs.

"Let's find out," He said, kicking his bedroom door open and throws me on the bed.

He closes the door and walks over to me before climbing on top of me, kissing me roughly.

"Now, let's see what that pretty little mouth of yours can do, baby," He said.

I brought my hand to his neck and kissed him as I slipped my tongue in and as he wrestled against mine. I lost but whatever. I pushed him off me and got on top. I started to unbuckle his pant.

I was resting my hand on his thigh. He caught my eye and understood what I wanted. He quickly took off his pants and boxer. I licked my lips. I wrapped my hand around the base of his dick.

I began to pump him slowly. I was running my thumb over his sensitive head. I attached my lips to his tip and dragged my tongue along the side of his member.

Then covering him with my mouth, letting his tip hit the back of my throat. I changed the pace of bobbing my head up and down.

His groans are encouraging me. His hand was tugging the back of my head.

"Shit," He panted. I winked at him as he bit his lip.

I took my other hand, massaging his balls.