0.0

"Louis! What are you doing!?"

"I'm flyingggg!" Louis slurred, waving his arms with a bottle of vodka tightly secured in his hand. Liam shook his head in disbelief as he escorted Louis off the couch.

Oh that sweet expensive couch, probably ruined because of the many times it's been stained with food, shoes, or some other bizarre reason.

There really was no impossibility when it came to the five boys of the-oh so famous band-one direction.

Literally.

"C'mon lads, it's time to go" Liam said to the four completely knocked up boys on the floor. "Just because you can't drink doesn't mean we have to leave, Liammm. We Waaanaaa stay up all nightt!" Harry exclaims, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yup, we definitely need to go" He says, making a frown settle upon Harry's face and a pout to appear on Niall's.

The only one who wasn't as nearly as drunk as the other 3 was Zayn, but he was still pretty knocked up leaving Liam to handle these four bundles of joy.

Not fun at all.

"Alright c'mon. Get up" he says, slinging Niall and Louis's arm around his neck. Harry slowly gets up and Zayn is able to cope up. So in no time, they found themselves all in the black van that Liam drove to get to the party house in the first place.

Everyone gets inside the van before Liam lets out a sigh of relief and starts the car, making their way back to the boys shared apartment.

"Finally" Liam says as he softly groans, getting out of the cramped van. "Um, LilLi?" Harry asks, out of nowhere. "Yes?" "I think Louis and Niall are sleeping"

Liam hits his head on the van, groaning in agony before he finally finds the strength to carry the two boys up to their apartment with two very drunk friends.

It didn't help when he heard a couple of flashes behind his back either.

Liam could already say this was one of the worst parties the boys have been to in a span of one week.

••

After an hour of finally getting things into place and convincing Zayn he wasn't a Smurf, Liam could finally change into some comfortable sweats and take his shirt off. Falling into his comfy bed and spreading his arms and legs to stretch before finally feeling comfortable.

Even though Liam was in the comfort of his bed and the air conditioning of the room instead of the smell of sweat and booze, he couldn't help but worry about management the next day.

Why? Simply because of the way they have been acting.

In the time span of 3 months, you could say that One Direction has been acting pretty reckless and stupid to say the least. Going to parties 24/7 and ruining their reputation by different forms of actions, words, rumours and videos that Liam certainly didn't want to think about.

Liam won't lie that he has been under the influence of the boys actions for maybe a month before he realised what he was doing and decided to live up to the name his fans had given him, Daddy Direction.

Although you can tell it wasn't working out very well.

He silently buried his face into his pillow and closed his eyes, knowing that he was slowly falling into slumber.

That is, until he heard his phone ringing on his bedside table. Liam raises his head and stares annoyingly at his phone before grabbing it and widening his eyes once he reads the caller ID.

It was Simon.

He instantly knew he was in very deep shit once Simon calls. He would only call for congratulating or for scolding, and he already knew the reason why he was calling at 1:30 am in the morning after getting home from a party wasn't good.

He shakily presses the answer button and prays he won't do anything too bad.

"Hello, Liam" he says, deeply.

"Hi, Simon. Um, nice of you to call me at 1:30 in the morning" He says, hoping some humour would crack Simon up a little, but it failed as soon as he heard an irritated sigh come from the other end of the call.

"Do you realise just how much trouble you boys are in, Liam? I get that you are trying your best to be responsible about this but do you know just how much chaos you've caused in a span of only 3 months?!" He says, disappointingly.

Liam bites his lip nervously as he listens to Simon rant about the things they've been doing in the past 3 months and finally finishes with an 'I'm very disappointed about this' speech.

"I'm sorry, Simon. I know we can fix this, just give as a chance, please." Liam pleads into the phone.

"You have to find a way to behave yourselves, to give you a sense of responsibility. This is why I'm suggesting this solution to you Liam" Simon says, slowly.

Liam furrows his eyebrows in confusion as Simon says that. "What is it?" He asks.

"Adoption"