"Thank you." Baekhyun bowed, and tried not to let himself think about how much of a fool he had just made himself in front of the general manager of PKO.

"Your welcome." Chanyeol told him, and reached out to give back the papers he gathered. "Come on in, then."

Baekhyun followed the taller into the office, and all that time his hands were gripping tightly onto the papers he held in his embrace. His heart was beating fast, his head was dizzy, and he had absolutely nothing in his mind as he sat down on the other side of Chanyeol's desk, and met the gaze of the man himself.

"So, we're supposed to look this through?" Chanyeol asked, pointing at the leaves that were pressed against Baekhyun's chest. "Or I just have to read it and mark my notes?"

"No, we have to discuss it, general manager." Baekhyun said, and pushed the papers at Chanyeol.

This was a good time for him to pull himself together and get into the character, for God's sake. He was going to be full of life and brave, not stuttering and embarassingly awkward like he was now. So, while Chanyeol was running his eyes through the text and focusing on the flaws, Baekhyun was gathering his mind together and preparing himself for the mission.

"Well, overall it's pretty good." Chanyeol finally said, and Baekhyun looked up at him. "I'm honestly not sure why Jongin would need my advice on his advertising plans, he's ten times better at this field than I am. But I suggest he puts some more thought into the Chinese advertisements, because they look slightly dull. And that's about it."

He was about to give papers back to Baekhyun, when the latter shook his head frantically.

"If I may," Baekhyun prayed desperately in his thoughts that these words wouldn't be the last ones he said in PKO. "I'd like to say something about those plans, general manager. If I'm not being rude."

Chanyeol tilted his head, surprised, but it didn't look like he was mad. At least he wasn't throwing Baekhyun out or scoffing at his words.

"Okay." the taller then agreed easily.

Nervous, Baekhyun breathed in, and gathered the courage to look into Chanyeol's eyes.

Damn it, he was handsome. Just Baekhyun's type, too. Those puppy-like brown eyes, squishy cheeks, plump lips. And not only that, let's not forget his height, strength and -

EYES ON THE MISSION, BYUN BAEKHYUN.

"Well, general manager, I honestly think this whole plan needs to be re-thought. It's too similar to the old ones." Baekhyun stated with a calm voice, although he was anything but calm. "People get tired of similarity in advertising, and they don't even pay attention anymore. If we want to be noticed, we have to be notable. Different."

And as Baekhyun said the last word, he was actually praising himself for sounding at least a bit reasonable.

"And to be honest, team leader said he was out of ideas." Baekhyun then created a lie at the spot nonchalantly, noting in his mind to warn Jongin about it later. "And he said that I could try myself out in this if I wanted, but with a help from someone higher. Someone who knows everything about the company and it's history. Which is no one else but you, general manager."

Chanyeol listened to him speak carefully. He didn't show emotions, didn't laugh at the absurdity of Baekhyun's words, he just listened. As if Baekhyun's words were as worthy as his own, as if Baekhyun was an equal. And that didn't fail to make Baekhyun's heart skip a beat.

Park Chanyeol was indeed admirable. He never looked down on anyone.

"I see." the taller calmly said when Baekhyun stopped talking. "I understand, Baekhyun sshi."