Ch. 13: The Intriguing Interview

Começar do início

I just cut to the chase, "Is Zayn in there?"

"No? Why? Is he not in his flat?" the alarm is coming back in his eyes and I put my hands on his chest to calm him back down, "Liam you worry too much," I notice that my hands are on his chest and he's looking at me weirdly.

I take my hands away immediately and look at the patterned carept, "Just tell me where his flat is," I keep my gaze on the floor and he chuckles, "Right over there?" he questions because I know I'm coming off weird. He points to the other side of the hallway and I nod.

"Thanks Liam!" I kiss him on the cheek and Liam looks like Bambi in someone's headlights. I pat his cheek and walk over to Zayn's flat. I hear Liam closing his front door behind me and I smile to myself because he's so confused, poor Leeyum.

I knock harder this time and he opens the door with an irritated look but his eyes grow wide when he sees me and starts closing the door. I put my foot in the way of the door and the arch to stop him from closing it more.

"Zayn! I need to talk you!" he's pushing the door but I'm not giving up, "Bullshit! You're trying to get your revenge!" I totally forgot about that, it was the furthest thing on my mind.

"Zayn, I promise! I seriously need help!" I shout with helpless eyes and he studies me to see if my facade will crack but it won't. He sighs and opens the door while I fall into his chest since my foot didn't need to stop the door anymore and also the small factor that I'm clumsy.

"Jeez you and Harry are both clumsy as hell," he stands me back on my feet and rubbing a part of his chest where my head fell. I walk further into the flat and he closes the door.

"Shut up doofus," he starts to turn around but I slap him on the back of the head, "Hey! You lied to me!" he whines, rubbing the back of his head bow.

"Now we're even," I smirk to him but drops it after remembering the real reason why I'm really here, "I really do need your help."

"With Louis?" he smirks and I scowl at him. "No jackass," I throw my hand up to hit him again but he flinches away.

"I'm kidding but really what's up?" he walks to the kitchen to grab a water bottle and he gestures one for me but I shake my head. He sits on the couch and pats the couch for me to sit with him.

After I sit down, I immediately start going into explaining why I'm here, "Okay Liam called Louis to tell him that we have an interview," I take a deep breath and Zayn shrugs, "So?"

"Zayn, I'm not really Harry and he never warned me about this so what do I do?!" I get off the couch but he pulls me back down.

"First of all you're going to calm down and breathe," I sigh. "Good now two, interviews are real simple. They'll just ask questions about the latest news surrounding us and of course who we're dating. You don't have to say Taylor Swift but just that you're have someone but won't mention names."

I nod slowly, "So what'll else will they ask besides my dating status?" he bites on his lip in deep thought, "Uh probably the deets about our new album," he shrugs.

"Thanks Zayn, I don't know what I would do without you!" I grab him into a tight hug and he hugs me back, "You're welcome Tamia," he chuckles.

***

"Alright lads we need to be leaving now if we want to be on time," Liam claps his hands together wearing a plaid shirt buttoned halfway to show his white tshirt and khakis with chucks.

I look down at my outfit: grey blazer with a white V-neck on top of black skinny jeans and white dirty chucks.

I get off the couch sitting between Niall who's wearing a blue cardigan over a white t-shirt and red skinny jeans with supras and Zayn who's wearing a plaid shirt buttoned all the way to the top on top of blue jeans and Nike tops with a pair of glasses.