Chapter 14

A/n: the video above is a video of abel dedicating 'angel' to a true hardcore xo who past away from a overdose (xotwod) he made this dedication on his tour in Detroit

Rip Samantha Marie.

Abel POV

I woke up in someone's hotel room, I knew it wasn't mine because women's luggage was on the extra bed. I put on my boots and left to my hotel...which was across the street luckily. I was staying at the Omni in downtown, which was connected to the San Diego Padres' stadium. Once I arrived to my hotel room the crew was in my room.

"What the hell are you niggas doing here? How'd you even get in?" I questioned.

"Don't worry bout that, worry bout this." Lamar said showing me a article about Adira and I.

"What the fuck is this shit?!" I said as I was scanning the article. There was a lot of rumors in this article! One of my favorites were "...Ms.Rosalies and Mr.Tesfaye have been secretly dating for months, but recently showed their romance to the public..." I wish I've been dating 'Ms.Rosalies' for months! I would know what's happen to her family damn it! Whatever I gave Lamar his phone back.

"You niggas know this shit ain't true, right?" I asked the crew.

"Yeah man we knew but wanted to show you." Hawk said.

"Okay abe we gon head out but start packing and say bye to your bitches because we leavin to Toronto tonight!" Cash demanded.

The crew left. After they left I decided to call my mom, hopefully she hasn't heard anything about this on her 'big phone'.

Samra (abels mom): hello?

Abel: Emaye (Mom) it's me, Abel.

Samra: Oh my son! How have you been? I miss you dearly.

Abel: I've been good emaye. What about you?

Samra: I've been great! What's your reason to call me so late?

Abel: Emaye? It's only 7 pm in Scarborough..

Samra: I don't stay up late like you.

Abel: Anyway I'm going back to Toronto, I wanna see you!

Samra: Oh Abel! I would love to see you, and you can bring your female friend!

Shit.

Abel: What do you mean my 'female friend'?

Samra: The one that is all over my big phone! I would love to meet her. She might be the one son!

Abel: Emaye we aren't even seeing eachother, we both have feelings for eachother but its not working out.

Samra:Abel....if you both have feelings for eachother nothing else in the world matters

Abel: it's not that easy Emaye.

Samra: BULLCOW! Excuse my profanity son. We will discuss this more on your visit. Meanwhile work it out with your female love interest.

She hung up. My mom does not accept profanity and when I'm around women I'm not suppose to cuss, fuck that I just don't cuss around her.

Adira POV

Lilian and I got home around 12:45 am ish, we all went to Misson beach to walk the cold sound. It was honestly so relaxing feeling the cold sand and hearing the waves...made me sleepy.

I woke up around 11 am to see miss calls on my phone from my boss...this was it, I'm fired. It was only the matter of time until I got the unappreciated phone call from a 619 area code. I called back.

Jazmine (boss lady) : I'm guessing you know my reason for calling

Adira: Sadly, yes I do and am aware of the consequences Jazmine.

Jazmine: Well luckily for you we need you for the rest of the project so you stay till then...the company is reconsidering your stay because of your beautiful work you have done for us.

Adira: ARE YOU SERIOUS JAZMIN! I MIGHT STAY!!

Jazmine: Yes, fingers cross...see you tuesday.

I hung up. I had to tell someone lilian was asleep so I texted Abel since this kinda involves him.

Adira: Call me when you can...I have news!