Chapter 7

Adira POV:

I decided to watch "White Chicks" it's literally my favorite movie! During the movie I heard the sound of the waves, even though I didn't live exactly on the beach I wad close enough to hear the waves, the sound always helps me sleep.

After the movie I finally decided to make dinner I tried texting Lilian to see if she was eating but I got no response, kind of figured. I was going to make salmon with crab stuffing in the middle, with green-beans on the side. But right in the middle of cutting the green beans I started getting a call from Lamar again, at least that's what it said on the caller ID, you never know with these fools!

"Hello?"

"Forgot to call earlier but Lamar to me to tell you we found cash...nigga was getting ice!" Hawk said

"Are you done shitting in Lamar's bathroom?" I said jokingly

"Your a funny one! Ain't my fault I have to shit every time I got to his room!"

"I try! How long did it take you to realize cash was getting ice?"

"What's up with you niggas bothering Adira?!" I heard Lamar yell again.

"Can't even let the girl breathe... God damn...give me my phone back thirsty ass nigga!"

"It's all good Lamar I was starting to get lonely." I told Lamar.

"Lilian ain't back with Hygh?"

"Nope I texted her to see if she was eating dinner but I got no response." I said worried.

"Don't worry if I know my boy they prob hooking up as we speak."

"Ew I didn't need that image!" I said jokingly.

"My bad."

"It's fine. I have to finish making dinner so I'll to talk to yall later...bye"

He hung up.

As I continued to make dinner I decided to play my spotify mix that included Jhene Aiko, Childish Gambino, Drake, Future, Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Schoolboy-Q, Belly, Miguel, and J.Cole, I usually play the weeknd playlist when I'm working (a/n:those playlist actually exist I have one especially for babe! (: ). After about 45 min dinner was done and as I sat down to eat I heard the door starting to open, it was Lilian.

"Look who showed up." I said with a smirk.

"Yeah, Yeah talk all you want, what you eating? Smells delicious."

"Salmon with crab stuffing, oh and green beans. I texted you but I didn't get a response so I made enough for myself. Sorry boo!"

"Sorry I was busy with..." she paused "stuff."

"Save it I know you guys hooked up" I said laughing.

"Whatever. I'm going upstairs, Goodnight love!"

"Night." I said as I proceeded eating my food. After dinner and cleaning up my mess, I decided to take a hot shower instead of taking one tomorrow even though it was my day off tomorrow I usually wake up early. After the hot shower on my cold body I put my hair up in a bun, got my grinch pajamas pants on and a 'Tyler the creator' tour shirt. My snapchat stories were crazy...I need to delete people who I dont talk to. As I was deleting people, I got a text from a unknown number saying

"You free tomorrow morning?"

"Depends if I know you." I replied back. About 5 min. later I got a response

"My bad, it's Abel. Hope you don't mind me stealing your number from Lamars phone, he really needs a new password."

I saved his number to my phone with his caller ID

Me: "Ok, since it's you...yes I am free tomorrow...why?"
Abel: "I wanna take you to breakfast around 10...your choice on restaurant. I want you as my girl...I'll beat Lamar to it😂😏"
Me: "deal...on the breakfast part of course. I'll give you my address in the morning....goodnight abel."

With that note I fell asleep to the sound of the waves.

A/n: IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG! I ended up having to babysit my little cousin, organize, clean the bathroom, and finish/check up dinner...but thank you so much for the 200 reads, cant believe i got that many within 4 days!!! Anyway ill try my best to do 2 updates tomorrow!Birthday shoutout to stix! Anyone know if he still in jail or did abel bail him out? Ily goodnight.

-Natalie

QOTD: fav song of abel?