Chapter 8

Abel POV:

Don't remember much from last night just that I was talking to Adira. Hopefully I didn't say anything stupid, I don't really control my actions when I'm high I just do whatever the fuck I want. That's probably why I've been arrested a couple times. As I got up, a unknown number texted me a address...not knowing who it was I saw we've texting back and forth soon finding out I asked Adira out on a breakfast date.

I feel like a Dumbass.

I now had to take her to breakfast which I don't mind but, I kinda feel like an ass because I don't remember asking her out. Whatever I got up, getting in the shower so I can not smell like drugs. After relaxing under the hot water I grabbed black jeans, black combat boots, camo jacket, and black shirt, the usual. Grabbing my keys, I headed to Adiras place; I got there and knocked on her door. Lilian greeted me at the door then invited me in. About 5 minutes later Adira came downstairs, this women can be in jeans and a hoodie and still look flawless. As I admired her gorgeous looking self I asked her what she wanted to eat, she told me some place called "Broken Yolk", sounds like breakfast too me!

On the way to breakfast I realized something....TODAY IS MY LAST DAY IN SAN DIEGO! That mean't I couldn't make this date up until next time I come to San Diego! I was mentally freaking out how am I supposed to tell Adira I didn't know about this date until this morning then announce I'm going to LA tonight so I can't make it up. Today was already bad and It was barely 10 am.

A/N: I know this is the shortest ch ever but I wanted to save the drama for next ch, I'm going to TRY and make it 800+ words! Plus im sorry it took me a couple days ive just been so busy with life and ugh I just need a day to write and that wont happen till spring break! Lastly TYSM FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!!!! I wanna follow you guys on Instagram so if you want me to just pm me your insta :)) ly

-Natalie