Chapter 10

Abel Pov:

I woke up around 4 am Adira was no longer on my chest she was uncovered, hugging her pillow. I got up, rinsed off my face, groomed my beard with my hand, and grabbed my boots. I kissed Adira's forehead causing her to smile, I left her room. When I got to the door I saw hyghly coming downstairs, this nigga probably slept with Lilian. I smirked then he finally saw me, he looked pretty embarrassed.

"Um....I didn't think you would be here abe."

"Same to you, did you sleep with Lilian?"

"Yeah, I know you hit that!!" he said pointing upstairs

"Yall niggas always be thinkin I fuck every women I meet!"

"Uh you kinda do." he said laughing

"Whatever nigga lets just go before cash goes crazy!"

Adira Pov

9 am, Monday morning.

I woke up to an empty bed, I figured Abel left to the airport. I hope I didn't sleep with him, I love Abel but I'm not a whore who just throws herself at a famous people. I checked my phone to see a text from Abel.

Abel: Left to the airport, thanks for the fun! See you next time around, lets keep in touch!

Abel: Don't worry, we didn't fuck...glad we didnt your too special to be treated like that ;)

Me: No problem, hope to see you again also! Glad we didn't fuck also tbh.

With that note I got in the shower to get ready for work. The hot shower felt so good, that roller coaster from yesterday is so old that it hurts if you ride it too many times, which we did. after the shower I decided to wear a nude pencil skirt, white blouse, salmon color blazer with nude heels. For my make up I did a nude smokey eye with a winged eyeliner, I used my naked 3 palette for my eyes, for my lips I used my nyx LSCL 04 (pretty dark nude color), then I used falsies instead of mascara...mascara took too long. I don't really used foundation since it causes acne, which means I don't contour. For my hair I applied Paul Mitchell to my roots down, then added garner fructis spray gel so I can have wet curls all day.

At work I got a couple new clients and meetings but, I really worked on the X'O brand. I forgot about that project! I guess 'the weeknd' does take your mind off things in your professional life. Is it weird that I miss him? Lamar has been talking to me too but I ain't that kind of girl that ruins friendships, ain't bout that life.Whatever, I need to focus on my job! I worked way to hard to get where I am to blow it off for a relationship with a client. I really don't want to get fired after all my hard work. I knew I had to keep it on the down-low if Abel and I did have a thing going on. It can ruin both of us. But I think I love him...

Abel POV

After Los Angeles we went to San Francisco, Las Vegas, Arizona, Houston, Dallas, New York, Ellabel, New Mexico, and a couple more places. It was exhausting, don't. Get me wrong every city was more hype than the other but I was exhausted from jumping all over stage. At our next concert we were going to have a surprise of bringing Drake on stage for like a mini-concert....Drake love them Miami girls. When I got on the bus I laid on my bed. I think the crew knows I have something for Adira but I don't know if she loves 'the weeknd' or Abel Tesfaye. As I was lurking on my Instagram, I saw Adira with some white nigga...who the fuck was he? I know we weren't together and shit but it still hurt knowing she was talking to other guys, even though I'm fucking bitches every night and being my usual self. So I called her not caring about the time difference in San Diego.

Adira:"Do you know wh-"

Abel:"Whos that fucking white nigga Adira! Are you fucking him!" I snapped.

Adira: "Calm the fuck down! Why does it matter Abel? How do you know that's not family?! I am half white!"

Abel: "Is he family Adira! I'm just worried because..." I paused " because I know how perverted guys can be" I said lowering my voice trying not to give away I had feelings for her "Adira, is he family?" I asked again.

Adira: "No, he is not family. He is my ex boyfriend from college. We recently started talking again."

Abel: "Adira...Ex's are ex's for a reason, I know this from personal experience."

Adira: "It's not even like that! I ended it for family issues, I never had time for him between school and family so I called a quits...stop thinking of the negative abel! Damn!"

Abel: "what family issues? Why didn't you ever fucking tell me Adira!"

Adira: "it's done with Abel...." I heard her sniffle "Whats done is done...so is the damage. Goodbye"

Abel: "Adira tell me wh-"

She cut me off by ending the call. Why didn't she tell me? How bad was it? How long ago was it? The curiosity was killing me inside so I asked hygh for Lilian's number, I needed to know answers since Adira won't tell me. I texted Lilian not caring what time it was, I knew she would be with Adira, comforting her...something I should be doing to her especially after a fight like this.

Abel: Lilian, this is abel.... How long have you've known Adira? Did you guys go to college together? Answer me ASAP!

Lilian: I've known Adira since our freshman year of highschool... You do the math...yes we did go to college together but had different majors...what did you do to her abel? Why is she crying so much? Shes a mess rn because of you asshole!

To hear shes crying because of me made me feel some kind of indescribable way...was that good or bad

Abel: What happened to her family during college? what was the reason she broke up with her ex?

Lilian: you didn't! You fucking asshole! Is that why she's fucking crying!? It's not my business to tell you... You have to ask her when she calms down...go fuck some bitches and get faded! Just leave her alone rn.

I didn't even reply to that...I'm not giving up that easily.

A/n : 1103 WORDS!!!! Have fun with that drama...won't update for a while so I made a longer ch