The Past

Bonjour! I'm finally working on this because I always imagine Naruro, Sasuke, and Shikamaru are brothers, I added Lee because he's my precious cinnamon roll and precious cinnamon rolls need to be protected :) what you need to know about this story,

1.) Lee actually had parents in this fanfic instead of being an orphan.

2.) Shikamaru only has his mom and dad left, and he has suffered because he was forced to watch the rest of his clan be slaughtered in front of him, so he's scarred for life from that.

3.) I'm not actually sure how old Sasuke was when Itachi killed everyone, so I just made them 5.

Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

With 5 year old Naruto

Naruto was walking down the street since he had just kicked out of the orphanage and he had nowhere to go. It was night time and he decided to go to the park, maybe ask for an apartment from Jiji tomorrow. Jiji was the only one in the village that was nice to him, treated him like family. Tears dripped from the blond's blue eyes and slipped down his whiskered cheeks. He headed towards the park, hoping to atleast have somewhere nice and warm to stay at night.

Naruto still had awhile to go before reaching the park, so he daydreamed what it would be like to have a family.

'I wish I had a family, or just one other person to love besides Jiji, since hes so busy.'

With 5 year old Sasuke

Sasuke was brawling his eyes out as he sat there, wishing that it was all a dream. Wishing that his brother hadn't killed his clan, his family. Wishing that everyone that he loved wasn't gone. Wishing that his hands weren't stained with the blood of his family since he couldn't save them. What was a five year old to do?

Tears were still dripping from the raven-haired boy's cheeks as stood up and decided to go to the park to calm down. He didn't have anyone left to care for him or love him, Itachi had left him alone by leaving and killing their clan, their family.

Sobs ripped through the young boy as he dug the palm of his hand into his eye, trying to stop the tears. Uchiha's aren't supposed to cry! It still hurt though and more sobs ripped through the boy. He started towards the park, where he felt more at home than this compound.

'I wish I had a family. A new one. A family where they all loved each other no matter what and didn't just love them for receiving awards. A family that wouldn't kill each other.'

With 6 year old Lee

Lee was sobbing softly as he curled into a tighter ball as he heard heavy footsteps approaching the cabinet he was hiding in. He was going to get caught again for hiding and beaten by his parents. He forced himself to swallow down a whimper when the footsteps stopped infront of the cabinet.

"I've found you, you piece of shit!" Lee heard his dad shout, before ripping open the cabient and grabbing Lee by the neck. "You think you can get away from us?!"

Lee's mom was beside him and they started beating up Lee until they were satisfied. Lee dragged his bruised and broken up with silent sobs and limped towards his room, changing into new clothes and sneaking out. He headed towards the park, where he knew no-one would disturb him there.

'I wish I had a new family. A family where they didn't beat me everyday, a family that loved me and took care of me.'

With 5 year old Shikamaru

Shikamaru had his hands over his ears in an attempt to cover the sobbing coming from the living room. Shikamaru clawed at his ears, he despised crying. It reminded him of then.