“Hello class take out a piece of paper and do the mini assignment on the board. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Only use calculators if you indeed can NOT find the answer. Remember they are only there to HELP you and NOT figure out all the work for you.”

I began working on the assignment. Of course my mind starts to race with thoughts again. How does two people go from having soda drinking contest, sleepovers, hide and seek late at night to one of the ex friends using the other as a punching bag. None of this makes sense at all. I start to think so much that I notice I am done with my assignment and the bell is going to ring. I start to gather my things and turn in the assignment.

“All right class make sure the mini assignment is turned in, and all of you have a great day.”

The bell rings and I head to my locker. I get to my locker and open it up and a note fall out of my locker. I reached down to pick up the note and flip it open to read it.

“Katsu, you are simply gorgeous. When I see you I don't know what to say. I want to date you and eventually make you my boyfriend. I am of course too shy to reveal who I am as of this moment. I just wanted you to know that you are something special.

-The boy who thinks of you <3”

This has to be fake. This note has to be a school prank. Who would write me this? What kind of joke is this? Wait, maybe Kevin wrote it. I mean he did write me a note about looking through my personal files. If this is his idea of a joke then he can fuck off! I must tell him this isn’t funny. Thank god it is lunch time. I am so heated right now. People can't ever leave me the fuck alone. I walk to the lunch room and notice him in line. I hurry and walk up to him and I tap him on the shoulder.

“Hey Katsu what's up?”

“I will tell you what is up. I found your joke cruel and just plain uncool. Why would you write this? I mean if you wanted to make a fool out of me at least don't pretend to be my fucking friend.”

“Whoa dude what the hell are you talking about? I only wrote you one note. I swear I didn't write anymore after that.”

“Then what the fuck is this?”

Steven takes the note and reads it. He then pulls me to the side so we are out of reach of any wondering ears.

“Look Katsu I honestly think you are a cool, misunderstood yes, but cool guy nonetheless, but dude I have a girlfriend back home. I am not gay. It is so cool if you are and best believe your secret is safe with me, but yes I am 100% straight. Your secret is safe with me though”

I look at him confused. I was wrong and accused him of something he didn't do. Great I feel like shit.

“Oh I am so sorry Steven. I didn't mean to accuse you. Thanks for keeping my secret. I get teased enough around here.”

“It is cool Katsu”

“Hey ill catch you later I have to go sit with some cheerleaders”

“Oh smooth Casanova Katsu sitting by cheerleaders. You lucky bastard”

“No, I am not lucky they are female cheerleaders.”

“No, Katsu any man who gets to sit at any cheer table is lucky to me.”

“You are so odd Steven, I will catch you later.”

I then spot and walk over and sit down at the cheer table.

“Hey Katsu we have been waiting for you. So, here is the deal. Cheer tryout are today, and we would so like you to join. You would be perfect. You are so adorable and interesting, and we look for quality and interesting people to be on the squad and we think you are perfect. Now I know you told Ambur you would think about it, but just let me tell you. If you joined cheer you would have so much fun, it is a great extra curricular for colleges, and you will meet and love a lot of people.”