Thinking

Third period has just ended. I quickly close my book, gather my things and head to my locker. I am walking out of class and I start to think. Why did I smile after reading his note? I mean he is a dude. I swear I thought I am only to smile when girls write me sweet things. Wait did I just call him “writing a note” a sweet thing. Fuck, if this school finds out that I really am gay, they might go as far as getting me to leave. As if being different wasn't hard enough. Man I really do have the worst luck. So, as im walking to my locker I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

“Hey Katsu you left class so early I didn't get a chance to speak with you about something I was thinking about in class.”

“Oh sorry Ambur. People usually don't want to talk to me after class so I just usually get to my locker as soon as possible.”

“It is okay Katsu. Plus, who wouldn't want to talk to you? You were very enjoyable to talk to in class. You are definitely cool in my book. Speaking of cool I wanted to know if you gave any though about trying to be a cheerleader.”

“Wait..you...want...me to try out?”

“Yes, why not? I think you would be perfect, plus you are so god damn cute. You are perfect for the job, both Jasmines think so as well.”

“Oh ummmm....may I think about it?”

“Of course Katsu. Oh and you must sit with us at lunch time. I wont take no for an answer so I better see you in the quad area at the cheer table.”

“Okay..see ya at lunch.”

“Bye cutie see ya soon.”

As I walk away I began to think again, Wait...did she just call me cutie? I am not cute. At least I don't think I am cute. As you already know I am half Japanese and half American. I am about 6'1, with a slender body. I have long charcoal black hair that goes down to the middle of my back. I have almond shaped honey-brown eyes. My skin is somewhat pale. I guess me always being home, and never really going outside doesn't really give me a tan. Many people have actually called me “cute” before, but I honestly do not see it.

I enter my 4th period, Algebra 2, and fuck Steven Lloyd is in the front of the class with his clan of buff dummies laughing away.

“Oh hey Shitsu I didn't know you were smart enough to be in this class. It is bad enough I have to see you in one class already. I think I should go to the administration building and ask them to change the schedule of all the scum in this school. What do you think Shitsu?”

I just look at him, almost in tears, and just walk to an empty desk. I just wish he could leave me alone. I just want to attend my classes in peace and not have to worry about being teased, disturb, and taunted by Steven. I do not understand at all why he must pick on me.

“Hey Shitsu I know you heard me. Are you going to start that ignoring me shit again like before school started? Remember how I almost kicked your ass. There are consequences when you piss me off Shitsu.”

“Steven please just leave me alone.”

“Naw leaving you alone wouldn't be so much fun now would it Shitsu? Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't just punch you square in your face right now.”

“1. My name is Katsu and not Shitsu. 2. We were best friends in the past Steven. I don't know why you treat me so sour when were so good friends. I don't know why you hate me so much. I don't know if I did anything wrong, but the way you treat me is beyond unfair.”

“We are in the present and in the present we are certainly NOT friends. You are more of a useless punching bag. In fact....”

Before he could finish his last sentence our teacher walked in the classroom. Thank god saved by the teacher again.