Chapter sixteen.

Beginne am Anfang

I reached up my arm and put my thumb into my mouth, they usually don't like me doing that for some reason so it was the best way for asking for a dummy.

"No Tony, dirty." Bruce said, pulling my thumb out.

"Is that what you were fussing about? A dummy?" Natasha chuckled.

She reached over towards the baby bag and pulled out a blue dummy that has a monkey on the front.

"Here you go sweetie ." She said, sticking the silicon nipple into my mouth.

It was weird sucking on a dummy when I wasn't little bit I was hoping that it would help me slip.

"Bruce, can you take him to get dressed while I go see if Steve needs help with breakfast?" Natasha asked, already handing me over to Bruce.

"Of course." Bruce chuckled.

He stood up with me on his hip and carried me to the elevator.

"So, how's my little man doing this morning?" He asked me.

'I was fine I guess?' I thought, what do I usually do?

After a few seconds I gave him a slight smile and even threw in a giggle.

It must have been the right course of action because he gave me a smile back.

He carried me all the way to the nursery and set me down on the changing table, making sure that the straps around my waist were secure.

As I laid there I watch Bruce look around in the closet for a bit then came back out with a maroon onesie with a blacked out dinosaur on the heart.

He unstrapped me and unzipped the footed sleeper I was in, pulling it off of me.

Then out of nowhere his finger went inside my diaper at the leg hole.

I gave a little squeak in surprise and felt my entire face heat up.

"Oh baby, it's okay, daddy was just checking to see if you were dry." Bruce comforted me.

Not being used to being treated this way while big, my face grew hotter.

Bruce apparently saw this and quickly lifted me up, shushing me.

"Please don't cry sugar, I'm sorry." He cooed.

Cry? Why would I cry?

I gave a nod in confusion.

Instantly Bruce was praising me for being a 'good boy' which I thought was unnecessary, even though it made me feel better.

Then Bruce slipped me into the onesie and snapped it shut at the bottom.

"Okay, ready for breakfast little man?" Bruce said, picking me back up.

I gave a slight nod.

We walked out of the nursery and saw that Natasha gathered everyone to the floor.

"There's my little genius!" Clint cooed, taking me out of Bruce's arms.

My face went red.