Chapter seven.

>-time skip(Tony's POV)-<

I felt bad for turning them away, but it seems to have worked, it's been a week since they last came down here and I thought they'd have forgotten about my situation until JARVIS' voice came on over the music.

"Sir Rogers , sir Barton, sir Banner, and lady Romanoff would like you to come to the garage, they say it's urgent."

Getting up, I quickly make my way to the garage, thinking someone was hurt.

As soon as I was on the floor of the garage, I ran to the garage, wincing at the phantom pain the in ankle, until I saw the team, standing by one of my silver 'escapes'.

"What's wrong?" I asked frantically looking over each one of them.

"Fury wants us to relocate to California for a week to help with the crime patrol. We already have your things packed, sorry for going through your room." Steve said.

"I'll just take the suit." I said, already walking back.

"Fury said to bring your suitcase armor, and to lay low as we travel so people think we're still here." Steve said.

Everyone seemed to be looking over me to see if I injured myself, which was pissing me off because I actually did burn my hands numerous times while fixing the armor.

"You should take a shower before we go, I'm not sitting next to your stinky ass." Clint said.

I nodded and walked back to the elevator, surprised when Bruce followed me all the way to the bathroom.

"I can do this by myself." I said hatefully.

"I didn't say you couldn't, but even though that cast is waterproof and coming off today, you could still slip while in it so I would feel better if I was in here." He said.

I grunted and continued to pull off all my clothes, then got in the shower.

While I was washing my hair the rubber covering on my cast slipped on the floor and made me slip.

I quickly caught myself, but soap got in my eyes, making me yelp out in pain.

All of a sudden I heard the glass doors open and a cold clothe cover my eyes, rubbing the soap out of them.

"What did I tell you?" Bruce said, as he continued to hold my head.

"I slipped, fuck, what do you want, a cookie?" I snapped, pushing him away, and continued rub my eyes.

"Just let me help you." he snapped back.

Taken aback by the snap, I let him wipe my eyes until the soap was gone and my eyes stopped stinging.

"All better?" He asked.

I nodded and continued to rinse my hair, afterwards I stepped out and held on to Bruce as I was slipping on the wet floor.

He helped me wrap the towel around my waist and out the bathroom.

"If you want I can take your cast off now, JARVIS said that the bone was healed." Bruce said.