Chapter 13- Rumors and Mischief

Rachel-
I woke up to my phone buzzing near my head. I looked at it. My social media was going crazy. I saw that I was tagged in a photo on instagram and twitter. It was a picture of me and Logan, when we were dating, back in September. It's been almost 8 months since then.

I went on my twitter and told my fans, "Sorry about my ex, he's just jealous 'cause I'm in love with Mark. #Rark is going strong!" I tweeted it out and all the fans were relieved. I took a pic of Mark sleeping while I kissed his cheek. I figured I give the fans some proof. I posted it on instagram and said "#Rark going strong! Love you @duhitzmark ❤😘"

I posted it and saw Mark's phone buzz. He woke up, looked at me, and smirked. "What did you do?" He asked. I smiled and laughed a little. He jumped up and dragged me down onto him by my waist. He started to tickle me while I tried to get away. I laughed and giggled until he finally stopped to see what I had done.

He looked at the picture and smiled. He liked it and commented a heart. I looked down at him and he quickly turned. Our lips were a centimeter apart before I leaned in and kissed him. He placed his hand on my cheek while we kissed then pulled away. "I love you, Rachel."

"I love you too, Mark." We cuddled and talked quietly to not disturb anyone. Life is good.