Chapter 10- Sleeping Beauty

Rachel-
Now that Miranda was on the tour, I got to share a room with her instead of sharing a room with the guys. Once we got in, I plopped onto the fluffy white comforter. It felt nice. I slid my shoes off and lied down. Just as I began to close my eyes. In came the guys.

They must have been filming a snapchat or on Younow because they were acting extremely annoying and being loud. I put the pillow over my head and tried to close my eyes, but the pillow was pulled off my head.

"Why, why me?" I asked. I heard giggles. I looked up and saw the guys were broadcasting on the floor. Mark was sitting in front of me smiling. "As much as I like watching you sleep, not in a creepy way, I want to spend time with you."

"Um, I'm actually really tired right now. Could I just take a nap before dinner. Make sure they don't film me." I said grabbing the other pillow and laying down. Mark lied down next to me and got on his phone since he wasn't tired. Just like that I was out cold.

*

"Rachel, wake up," Someone shook me awake. I opened my eyes and saw Mark. He smiled and I smiled back at him. "Come on we're going to get dinner."

"Okay give me five minutes," I said. I ran to the bathroom with a cute dress (picure) and a pair of sandals. I changed then brushed my hair straight. I went out and pulled Mark out the door.  "Wow you change fast," he said once we got into the elevator. I smiled up at him. He was smiling and kept staring at me.

"What," I asked.

"How did I get so lucky to have you be mine?" My heart melted and I felt butterflies in my stomach. He put his hand on my cheek and started leaning in. I closed my eyes and he kissed me. It was as if nothing else in the universe was there, just the two of us. He leaned back smiling.

I hugged him and he hugged me back, playing with my hair. When the door opened we held hands and ran to the van. Some of the guys were still upstairs so we all joked around and waited. I kept thinking about Mark kissing me. I couldn't stop smiling. Finally the guys came in.

The driver got into the car. After about 10 minutes, the driver yelled, "Oh shit!" The car swerved out of a bright light and spun in circles. I cling to Mark as I heard screams. That's the last thing I saw.

Mark-
It's been a week since the car accident. I was okay, I had a broken arm and a bruise on my forehead. Everyone was fine except Rachel. She hit her head hard on the window when we crashed into the tree.

She has a bruise on her cheek, a broken leg, and she's been in a coma. I never left her side the whole time. We postponed Magcon, but I just thought of Rachel and how much I wanted her to wake up. I sat in a chair next to her bed, holding her cold hand.

"Please wake up, I love you." I felt hot tears run down my cheeks. They started to fall faster and they kept falling more. My eyes were blurry from all the tears. I cupped my face in my hands just wishing she was awake. I felt a hand on my back: Miranda and Blake.

"You need a hug?" he asked. I shook my head and we all hugged. I felt my world crashing at my feet. I know I said I loved watching her sleep, but I don't like this.

Rachel-
It has been a week and I've been trying to move and wake up, but for some reason the world doesn't want me to. Mark has been here everyday asking me to wake up and saying he loves me, if only I could tell him that I'm trying. He started to cry and I felt my heart being torn.

Thank god Miranda and Blake have been here with him. They haven't left and refuse to leave. Sure the guys come to check in everyday, but Mark doesn't sleep without being woken up by nightmares. His scream makes me shake. I'm trying Mark, I'm trying.