Chapter 3- Meet and Greet Time

Rachel-

The next day was the meet and greet. I quickly got up and took a shower. Once out, I dried off and blow dried my hair. I put on my outfit and styled my hair (picture). When I walked out, Jacob and Mark were still asleep.

I jumped onto their bed making them wake up. Mark fell off and Jacob fell onto me. We all laughed and I ran down the hall to wake up everyone else. I ran into Hunter and Brandon's room and got them up. Then Cameron and Shawn. Then Weston, Blake and Daniel. And finally Nash, Hayes, and Matthew.

"Wake up!" I yelled pounding on the door until a shirtless Hayes opened the door rubbing his eyes. "We're up, okay. Can you please stop yelling now?" He smiled. I blushed with embarrassment. "Sorry, just trying to wake you lazy bums up." We smiled at each other before he closed the door to go get ready.

I went back to my room to see Mark and Jacob singing and dancing in the bathroom mirror to 679 by Fetty Wap. I took out my phone and started recording it on snapchat before they realized I was there. They stopped and started laughing. Mark's face got super red and started hiding his face. I put their video on my snap chat story and saved it to my phone. These weirdos are something else.

*

"Now introducing Magcon..." everyone ran on stage in front of the crowd. We were all in v.i.p. meet and greets for over and hour. All of us went on stage and the dj played a song. We all danced and goofed around until someone said, "Hey guys, how is your day." Everyone shouted good, great and amazing. We decided to start with a q/a. We chose girls and guys at random.

"This is for Mark. Other than Jacob, who are you closest to in the Magcon group?"

"Good question, probably the three some: Hunter, Brandon and Rachel." I smiled at Mark when he said my name and we made eye contact. The way he had is hair and the red bandana made me smile even more. I don't know why, but it did.

"This question is for all the guys. Have you had a crush on Rachel at one point?"
All the guys smiled and some blushed. They went down the line, Cameron: no, Nash: no, Shawn: no, Matthew: no, then it was Hayes.

"Um, well I thought she was pretty, but I don't know if you would call it a crush." Ooohs filled the room. I blushed and my whole face turned red. Then it was Daniel and Blake. They both admitted to having a crush on me a couple months ago. Then all that was left was Weston, Jacob and Mark: my three best friends.

"I think Rachel's pretty and any guy will be lucky to have her, but she is like a sister to me and that would just be weird," Weston said. I smiled glad that things won't be weird after the event. Mark and Jacob looked at each other and it was complete silence.

"Um....Yeah, I kinda realized it when we were on digi." Another round of oohs. I looked at Mark. I had no idea Mark liked me like that. Now it's going to be awkward. "Rachel has been my best friend, but I will admit to it. I did at some point have feelings for her, but now I backed up and Mark," Jacob nudged Mark's arm,"gets to win her heart." The crowd awed and I got really red.

"Now Shawn is going to sing a couple songs for you guys." The whole crowd cheered and the rest of us filed off stage. I went to the backstage room and sat on the couch. I couldn't stop thinking about all of the guys. Hayes, Daniel, Blake and Mark. Although, Blake and Daniel both said it was a couple months ago, so they don't count. Mark and Hayes do though. Oh goodness, this is going to be one interesting tour.