Chapter 8- New Member?

Rachel-
When we were all tired out from swimming we dried off and went back upstairs. "Well, I guess I'll see you later," Miranda smiled at Blake. Blake smiled and his cheeks turned pink. Miranda leaned in and kissed his cheek the walked away smiling. Blake's face got red. When she walked out of sight, he jump up and down like a little kid. All of us laughed at him. Mark had his arm around me and I leaned my head into the crook of his neck.

*

"Hey guys," I said logging onto younow. "I have a special-" Mark jumped in front of me before I could finish. "What's up?" All the comments said #Rark. Mark sat next to me and put his arm around me. The comments blew up asking if we were dating and saying we should date.

"That's what I came onto younow for. Me and Mark are officially dating. If you don't have anything nice to say about us being together then you can leave the broadcast. Just know that we are happy together and we will forgive you for being angry."

"Yeah, any hate towards my girl is not going to be tolerated." The comments were overall good and supportive. I love my fans.

*

I changed out of my bikini and into a nice comfy outfit since we have to leave for the airport (picture). Our next stop would be DC. I'm so excited, this stop is going to be epic. Then I realized something. Blake and Miranda. They wont see each other again for a long time. I quickly got on the phone with Bart.

"Hey Rachel, what's up?"

"I need you to add someone onto the Magcon family right away."

"Who is this person?"

"Her name is Miranda, she's staying at the hotel right now, I could have you meet her."

"Sure, meet me at my hotel room with her in about 10 minutes?"

"Okay, thank you!" I got on the phone and told Miranda where to go. I waited outside the door until she finally came. "Hey, what's the big emergency?" She asked. "Well, I kinda lied about it being an emergency." I knocked on the door. Bart answered.

"Hey, oh this must be Miranda. I'm Bart." He outstretched his hand.
"Oh my gosh, hi it's really nice to meet you," Miranda smiled taking his hand. We sat down on the couch and Bart sat in a chair across from us. "So, Rachel called me up and said you just had to be on our tour."

"Oh, well uh."

"Let's just start with your talents."

"Singing."

"Well, would you mind singing a little something for me?" She started to sing "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes. Once she was done with the chorus, Bart and I glanced at each other smiling. "Oh my dear lords, that was amazing," I said getting up and hugging her. "Thank you."

"Well, welcome to Magcon. We leave for DC in an hour. Have your things packed and meet us in the lobby by 5." Miranda and I walked out with the contract her parents had to sign. "Thank you so much Rachel," she said as we walked towards her hotel room.

"No problem, I just like to see people happy. Especially since Blake and you are adorbs! #Mlake!" Miranda blushed at the thought of Blake.

*

"Okay Magcon gather round!" I shouted. We all got into a circle. "We have a new member." I ran to where Miranda was hiding and pulled her towards them. She smiled waving and handed Bart the contract her parents signed. Blake's face lit up. "We all know her, so group hug!" We all smiled and hugged one another.

"Magcon let's go!" Bart shouted. We all got into the van and went to the airport. We were going to DC!