Chapter 1- Me, My Twin, and I

Rachel-

"Rachel get up! " Hunter yelled and jumped onto my bed. He looked around confused not seeing me. I jumped out of the closet and onto Hunter's back. "Boo, you big baby!" I yelled in his ear. He ran around the room then down the hall into Brandon's room. Brandon woke up and started laughing at us.

"Okay put me down," I said. Hunter put me down and I walked down the hall towards my room. I pulled out my outfit (picture) and laid it across my bed. I grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then dried off. I blow dried my hair then curled it so the blonde at the bottom of my hair was emphasized in my light brown hair. I wrapped my towel around me then walked towards my room.

I put on my outfit and looked in my full length mirror. I snapped a picture and posted it on snapchat saying,"Good morning, hope you have a great day!❤" I suddenly smelled pancakes from the kitchen. I quickly slipped on my white converse and grabbed my phone.

I ran down the stairs and saw Ashton already eating pancakes with syrup all over his face. I smiled and went to the cabinet to get plates. I could hear Hunter and Brandon racing down the steps. They jumped into chairs and I set a plate in front of them and at two open spots for me and Mom. I sat down and Mom brought over a stack of pancakes. Hunter grabbed 4 pancakes and Brandon grabbed 3. I grabbed two and Mom just had a yogurt with fruit.

As soon as we were done eating, Brandon, Hunter, and I ran upstairs for a broadcast. We played games, guested people, and just had fun. We realized we had been on for an hour and decided to get off. "Okay guys, we're going to log off," Brandon said. "Stay beautiful babes," Hunter said smiling and making a heart with his hands.

"Bye," I said and Hunter ended the broadcast. Since we ended it, we decided to go play Xbox. "Oh, I was just about to call you 3 down," Mom said and was standing at the bottom of the stairs. She motioned for us to follow her into the kitchen where we all sat down at the kitchen table. Mom went to go grab her laptop and then sat down.

"What is this about?" I mouthed to Hunter. "I don't know," he mouths back. "So I got an email from a tour group saying they wanted you three to join them."

"Awesome!"

"Cool!"

"Sounds fun."

"Well, the group is Magcon. I wanted to ask you 3 before I answered because I knew you all had problems with Jacob and Mark leaving digi for the Magcon tour."

"Oh my gosh, yes!" I said smiling. Not only would I be touring with my best friend, Jacob Sartorius, but I would be touring with the group I fangirled over for a while now.

"Well if she's going, then I'm going." Of course Hunter would go. Wherever I go, he goes. It's how it works. "Well majority rules," Brandon says. We all put our fists together then pull them out fast pretending to be blown back by an explosion.