Chapter 8

The weekend seemed to drag on, until it was Monday. I woke up to Hermonie shaking me. I slapped her head and said "snooze"

She laughed "very mature" she said. I looked up to see her roll her eyes. I shook my head and went back to pillow land.

The  next thing I feel is the dirty ground beneath me. "Really?" I ask "you had to drag me out of bed?"

I can hear her laugh yet again to my discomfort. The dirt on my face was enough to get me up.

"Seriously?" I say laughing and wiping dirt off my face. "Do they ever sweep or mop while we're in class?"

She rolls her eyes "oh Sara" she says "get dressed we have Hagrids class today." I smile "that'll be fun." I think to myself.

I go and grab my grey skirt, and black net leggings,I put on my sweater vest with my Gryffindor tie, and finally a scarf.

"Ready." I say coming out. Hermonie was sitting on an arm chair in the common room looking slightly annoyed.

"Come on!" She says "we're going to be late for class!" I sigh and try to walk out the door, but she had already grabbed my wrist and had me running at top speed.

"Slow down!" I shout she shakes her head so fast that her bushy brown hair hits me.

"Ah Hermonie watch the poof!" I scream. Then my stomach growls. "Do I at least get breakfast?"  I ask.

"Nope" she says popping the P. When we get out to the courtyard we run into the boys.

"Where were you two at breakfast?" Ron asks with bacon still in his hand. I look at it the red crispy juicy tenderness.

I snatch the bacon out of his hand without his consent. "Hey!" Yelled Ron trying to get it back.

"What I'm hungry Hermonie wouldn't let me eat!" I say stuffing it all in my mouth.

Hermonie rolls her eyes at me. "Your own fault you took forever this morning." She stated clearly.

We stay quiet until we get to Hagrids hut. "What scary creature do you think Hagrid has for us today?" Harry asked.

I laughed "aw they're not scary they're unique." I say smiling looking to Harry. We keep walking until we see the rest of Gryffindor and slytherins.

"Alright every body follow me." Said Hagrid a/n by the way I'm bad at how Hagrid talks sorry

We all followed him down a path near the forbidden forest. I take out my monster book.

It's a brown leather book with teeth. "Alright open yer books" said Hagrid.

"How do we do that exactly?" Draco asked sneering. Hagrid look shocked that it wasn't obvious.

"You stroke the spine of course!" He said shaking his head. I take mine and stroke it's spine.

Mine didn't really agree with me. It bit my fingers evilly "stupid book!" I shriek.

I wasn't as bad as Neville. At this point he was on the ground being mauled by the book.

"I think they're funny" said Hermonie sarcastically. "Oh yeah so funny" said Draco coming close to us.

"Wait till my father hears about this." He says angrily "that dumbledores got this oaf teaching classes.

"Oh shove off Malfoy." I say. He sneers and comes close to me. Then gets a scared face which I know is fake.

"Deamentor deamentor!" Everyone else turns but me. I roll my eyes at him. "You know you're real funny ferret." I say.