Chapter 7

Uh oh. I felt it in my hands first fire spreading viciously then it spread to my whole body until I was on fire.

"What's happening?!" Asked Ron. "Go!" I yelled I wanted them safe even though I wasn't. I heard their footsteps leave.

After the fire I started to fly. The winds picked me up and I hit the wall I don't know how many times.

Then while I was flying I caught fire again. Then finally I melted into water. I landed on the floor. I knew I had the power change back but I wanted to lie there.

Now they're going to think I'm a monster. I heard a pair of footsteps. "Sara?" Hermonie asked. "It's just me I told the boys to go back to the dorms."

Then she almost stepped on me. "Hermonie don't step on me!" I shrieked.

"Ahh" she said backing up. "Sara why are you a pool of water?"

"It's the final step of the whole explosion thing. I can change back I just feel to depressed." I said.

She just sat there refusing to leave. I decided to change back. When I changed back Hermonie gasped.

I knew what she was staring at. I probably had wind hair tears all over and burn marks.

"Yeah I know" I said "i look like a mess right." She shook her head "no you look different."

I walked to the mirror and gasped my hair was still red but it wasn't a dark red. It was a lighter red more like moms and my eyes weren't Hazel they were emerald the same color as Harry's.

I looked at Hermonie "this has never happened before usually I'll get burn marks not this."

"Hermonie I think I'm going to go to bed." I walked up the staircase into the common room and laid down on one of the sofas.

I didn't notice Harry and Ron sitting in the chairs next me. "Sara if you need a place to stay I'm sure mum wouldn't mind." Ron said.

"Thanks Ron but I think I'm going to have to get placed in foster care." I half smiled.

"What happened to your eyes?" Asked Harry. "I don't know something happened after my freak out usually I'd get a burn mark or something not this."

"Why do they look like mine." He asked. "I don't know I guess it was because I was a puddle of water for a while." I said

Smooth lie that makes sense right. I sure hope it did to fool the boys now I got to fool Hermonie.

The next thing I know I'm getting a little letter. "Ugh I've had enough of letters." I open it anyway.

I'm sorry for your lost you didn't deserve this to happen to you I hope you can find comfort with your friends and maybe with my letters I hope you don't find these annoying

Secret lover

I smiled. I needed that. I decided moping around wasn't doing me any good so I said "want to go see Hagrid."

Hermonie looked to me "are you sure I mean shouldn't you take some time to like." I stopped her.

"I don't want to mope and I haven't met him so let's go." I said that was a lie I have met him but that was a long time ago.

They all agreed I put on my scarf and headed down. When we reached his hut he was outside tending to the pumpkins.

"Hey Hagrid" we all said in unison. "This is Sara" said Ron I went over to shake his hand but engulfed me into a hug.

"How are you?" He asked "okay I guess" he smiles at me "I heard bout your parents I sorry"

I nodded telling him it was okay. "You all are going to love me lesson Monday." He said.

"Your teaching?" Asked Harry. Hagrid smiled "yep Dumbledore said I could teach."

We all smiled and congratulated him but then it got late. "We have to go McGonagall will have our heads." Said Hermonie.

"Bye Hagrid" we all said then when we were have way there I realized I left my scarf.

"I'll be quick" I told them "I'll see you in the common room." I raced down to the hut and knocked on the door.

"Hey Hagrid I left my scarf." He nodded and handed it to me. "Sara" he said.

"Yes" I answered "I know" he said that scared me "know what?" I asked scarily.

"I know who you are I was there when Dumbledore took you to your muggle parents.

I looked at him shocked. "So does McGonagall your secret is safe with us Sara."

I nodded I started crying "I finally have someone to talk to about this." I said.

I hugged him. "Thank you." I said and then I dashed up to the school. I ran into the common room.

"Are you okay" asked Hermonie " it looks like you've been crying" I half smiled

"Hagrid was comforting me about you know." She nodded "I'm going to bed" I said.

I ran up the stairs and got dressed. I climbed into bed. Mom dad I said in my brain.

My muggle parents just died you probably know can you watch them for me? Thanks.

Then I fell asleep.

Sara- Emily I hate you so much right now

Emily- sheesh you kill one person

Ron- we are all owned by j.k Rowling

Sara- except me I'm

Harry- Sara's owned by Emily

Sara- hate you too

Draco- please vote and comment

Hey guys sorry it's taking me so long to update but I'm trying I have a lot of school stuff so it's difficult please keep reading