Chapter 6

I pondered all night of who this secret lover guy is. I also pondered other things such like why Sirius betrayed us.

I mean he was their friend! And he betrayed them how could he have gotten in gryffindoor?

Should've been in slytherin. I felt my mind racing about this when I heard a voice in my head.

Hello is anyone in my head? Yep I feel stupid.

Oh my Merlin. I can hear Harry a lot more clearly can he hear me.

Sara? Is that you?

I kept my head quiet. Using a very hard technique that keeps people out of their heads.

Yep I definitely feel stupid.

Then I didn't hear him anymore. Whew that was a close one. I got to get better at that. Then the next thing I know I'm being pulled into a dream.

Dream

"Really James it's not that bad." Says Lily putting a red nose on James while he's in a stag form.

"The kids will love it I promise." She says as James grunts.

"Okay Sydney Sirius you can bring them in here." Sirius walked in with Sydney Lily's friend Sirius's girlfriend.

"Okay Harry" said Sirius. "Look it's Rudolph right Lily." Lily laughed "yes Sirius for once in your life you got a muggle thing right."

Harry looked at the stag which was James with a frightened expression. Then Sara put her arm out to go toward it.

Sydney agrees and took her closer. Sara got to the fake nose and pulled it off. Then said "daddy?"

Everyone laughed as James grunted which scared Harry and he started crying.

"Shh Harry Lily does your kid have an off switch?" Asked Sirius trying to get the kid to calm down.

"Harry." Said Sara she pointed towards James and said "daddy" Harry stopped crying.

"Kid I don't know how you do that?" Said Sirius putting Harry in Lily's arms.

Then it was over I woke up and I was in the dorms and I was the only one besides Hermonie who wasn't getting dressed.

"Hermonie!" I yelled "we're going to be late for class! Why didn't you wake me?"

She laughed "it's Saturday." Oh yeah for some reason Hogwarts started on a Friday.

"Good" I said "I thought I was going to have a heart attack." She laughed then an owl came flying.

It dropped a letter on my lap. Another one? I thought as I opened it. Sure enough another love letter.

To Sara,

The stars don't compare to your beauty Aphrodite a/n if you don't know who that is its the godess of beauty weeps in your presence

Love secret lover

I sigh that made me feel good about my day. Hermonie laughed. "Who is this guy?" She asked

"I don't know but I don't really care." I said. I got up and went to the bathroom and got dressed.

Then Hermonie and I walked out of the dorms into the great hall. Five minutes later the boys walked in.

"Hello boys someone's late." I say eating my breakfast. They sit "well we overslept." They said.

I laugh "so did I but I'm here" he just rolls his eyes. Then the mail comes. Ron gets about two letters from home.

"I wish my parents would ease down a bit." He said reading his. "Be happy Ron my parents travel so much they can't send me letters." I said.

"You know how you said you couldn't go on field trips?" Asked Ron "why is that?"

"My parents believe I should be studying i shouldn't have time for other stuff." I sigh.

"Well they're a little strict." Says Ron. "No they're not think about Harry he had to sleep in a cupboard."

Harry laughs ironically just then another owl flys in but it looked like a ministry owl.

It drops down to the Gryffindoor table. Then a letter is placed next to me. I gasp the ministry never sends people letters.

Nobody is staring at me which is good. The other three are talking about going to hagrids.

I open my letter and start reading it says.

Dear miss Vaughn

We are most humbly sorry to inform you that your parents were in an accident in Hungary.

There was an explosion in the lab and they and three others died of chemical explosions.

You will have a will coming to you shortly and you will have to make plans of where you will be staying.

We are terribly sorry for your lost. If you need anything talk to headmaster Dumbledore.

Ministry of magic

I look up from the letter and the three of them are staring at me. "What is that?" Asked Ron.

I slam the letter down and run out of the hall because I know what's going to happen.

When controlist get very depressed or angry all of there elements explode in a way.

It's not pretty and I didn't want the great hall to see so I ran and ran until I reached moaning myrtles bathroom.

People will just think it's myrtle. I run in and go to the corner and cry. This isn't the bad part.

I faintly hear Myrtle telling me to go away but I'm not listening. Then I hear three steps of footsteps walk in.

Hermonie comes and sits next to me. They may not have been my real parents but they raised me.

I lost both sets of my parents. I cry and cry the I have enough strength to warm them.

"You guys need to get out of here." I say with deep breaths. "We're not leaving Sara" says Hermonie.

"No" I say "I'm saying this for your safety." And before they can ask what that means the process starts.

Emily- what do you think

Sara- why did you have to do that?

Ron- yeah now she's going to explode

Harry- she just lost her parents Ron I know how that feels

Sara- yeah I do too this is the second time it's happened

Hermonie- disclaimer for the hundredth time

Draco- we are all owned by j.k. Rowling

Sara- except

Ron- except Sara

Sara- you're a git stop stealing my lines

Emily- please comment and vote