"I never get in the water. I always stay right here." I said shutting my eyes once again.

"Salt water ruins clothes, want me to take them off before I throw you?" He asked. One eye popped open yet again and glanced up to him yet again.

"I'll scream." I stated back firmly. He just grinned.

"Then I guess you better get in the water, huh?" He said standing back up straight and coming around to my feet before offering me two hands up. I acted as if he wasn't there and sat up in to a squatting position before standing up slowly. He was standing so close my nose just about grazed his chest and I let out a steady breath. My eyes were about nose height on him and I glanced up as I undid my shorts button. They fell to the sand with no sound and I jumped around him racing for the water.

"Catch me if you can." I called over my shoulder as I pumped my legs faster.

"You tease." He called out close behind me. I kept up my speed till I made in knee height in the water and took a short dive heading out deeper. My head rose above water a few meters out and Danny was no where to be seen. Adam and Addi were farther to the right in deeper water splashing at each other like a couple of children.

Something grazed the side of my leg then arms slid up around my waist.

"That was a sexy dive." Danny said into my neck. I laughed and turned around to face him.

"Okay, mister I know everything." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I don't know everything but," He paused resting his hands firmly on my waist. "I know we will never be that." He said wrapping one completely around my waist, the other pointing the direction of the A's. I just chuckled and leaned into him.

"Yeah let's not." I said as he wrapped his other arm around me as well. He pulled me tighter against him and placed a gentle kiss on my shoulder.

"Why'd you keep the shirt? You don't have anything else to wear." He asked. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I'd be more comfortable." I said with a sigh. He just nodded.

"Okay but just know that I think you are even sexier in a wet, white t-shirt and I might not be able to control myself." He said in a slightly sarcastic voice. I chuckled and turned around.

"You keep your hands to yourself." I said before pushing him back and making a dive for my friends. I heard the splash of him hitting the water and I tried to swim faster. I bumped into something and stood up facing Addison.

"He's after me body!" I exclaimed shuffling behind her quickly. She rolled her eyes but chuckled anyway. She wrapped her arms behind her and around me and held me in place from behind. Danny approached her with a cocky grin and crossed his arms as he peeked over her shoulder to see me even though I was clearly visible.

"Hand her over." He said in a sweet tone.

"Nah."

"Why not?"

"Her body is not up for grabs." Addi retorted in a British accent.

"Give up the girl." He came back at her with the same, thick accent. Not gonna lie, that was kinda hot.

"Out of all, why you?" She asked, still in character.

"Because out of all, I care most." He said bowing before her. She nodded in approval and released me.

"Alright, I didn't even want her." She said stepping to the side and literally jumping into Adams arms. Danny stepped forward and wrapped his arms around my waist as they swam off into the sunset.