Stupid Fiancé! I just hope he wouldn't be so old and ugly!
>>><<<
I went down the stairs with heavy footsteps.Curse this world! Curse my fiancé! Ewww! Urg!

"You look pretty ma'am." Our butler complimented me with a warm smile "I'm sure your fiancé will fall in love with you at first sight."

I chuckle "Hajima ahjusshi~ you're making me blush."

I made my way outside where Mark open the door for me "Where did this angel came from?" He ask,carefully ruffling my hair.

"Hajima!" I frown at him and fix my hair.

"Ohhh~ she's looking pretty for her fiancé." He tease but it made my mood very gloomy.

I just wish you're the one I'm getting married to....

"Close your mouth and just let me have some peace Mark." I look out the window and watch as we pass by the busy street of Seoul.

"Sorry...and also...I'm older so it's Mark-oppa." I heard Mark mumble so I look at him with a confuse face "Sorry cause I keep teasing you and sorry cause I...I couldn't protect you from this but," he held my hand "I swear...you'll like him."

I show a small smile as I pull my hand away form him.

I hope this will work out....

I sigh and look at my hand.I took the ring that was place on my thumb,avoiding the one on my ring finger,....unknowingly,a smile appeared on my lips.

I tried to return it to Taehyung but he was already inside the van.Tsk! Because of him I was caught in that sea of fan and was dragged by the guards.

"We are here." Mark open the door for me.I put the ring back on it's place and force myself to enter the restaurant where my so called fiancé,his family and my mom are waiting.

Dad?...he's still in the hospital...

"I need to use the bathroom." I told Mark as thoughts of running away appeared in my head.

"Don't try doing something reckless." He warned.

I hiss at him and made my way to the hallway where many rooms are located.I was gonna go inside the bathroom when a familiar guy caught my eyes.

"I understand!" He yelled then throw his phone.I was so shock that I jumped and yelped.

He look my way and frown.He slowly approach me with a scary glare that even if he's my idol,I'm really scared.

I keep backing away and as my back touch the wall,he cornered me "It's you again?" He ask seriously "What the heck did you hear sasaeng?"

"I-I didn't hear anything." I stuttered "I promise.I didn't hear anything."

"Well...I don't believe you!" He slam his hand on the wall and tears quickly formed in my eyes "Listen.Even if you heard it or not...don't spread rumors cause the moment you do...I'll haunt you down." He glared at me one last time before walking away.

I was left there dumbfounded until Mark came "I thought you run away!" He stop in front of me,panting so hard "Everyone's waiting."