Losing my way, truth, and light (Part 2)

Rick's POV:
I was rushing down the hall. I lost my Ruby. Again, I couldn't find her anywhere! How could she go far when she was walking as slow as a zombie!? Argh! Where is she?! That's when I heard the screams, her mother, Hadley! Oh no..... What happened?!?! I ran to the screams and saw her following Hailey being rolled down the hallway.... I also saw Ruby watching her... Didn't she know it was Hailey? I was walking to her. She turned and I saw the look of confusion. She saw her mother sitting in a chair next to the door Hailey disappeared from. I saw the look of understanding on her face. She started to run to the door but I caught her in my arms. I felt her stiffen but finally gave in and started crying in my shoulder. I sat next to her mother and adjusted Ruby on my lap. She was still crying though. Then all of a sudden she stopped. She looked up and said, "Where did they take Hailey to?" We were silent except for her mothers crying. "Where?!?", she yelled. "Honey, there's no need to yell!". "Don't tell me what to do! Your not even my father!", she said. I was confused. Then I saw Doctor Holmes. He simply sighed and said, "Your right, I'm not." I nudged Ruby and she said, "What do you want now?!" I told her to look up. She did so and sais, "Oh." Then enveloped herself with Dr. Holmes in a bear hug. When they let go, he kneeled down to her mother and I. She sat down on my lap again and he said only a few words to make me start crying. "I'm afraid I have more bad news..." With tears in his eyes. Although I wasn't sure since my vision was blurry myself....

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely, Melissa Lay

I'm soooo sorry this story is so sad!!! Please tell me if you have a different direction with the book!!! Please! Pm me or put it in the comments, although, I prefer pm because I don't want anyone else to know what will happen... Sorry, but it's your decision. Please, my fans, tell me what you want and maybe I will grant it if a bunch of people all want the me thing!! I have a plan on what to write, buttttt, after that..... Well, I'll just be stuck in the mud! Lol, please help!! I'll let you go now!! Lol!

Soorrrrrry guys, but I think this will be my last chapter. I will post this and you can conclude the story. You can write in the coments what you thought would have happened so I can tell you you're wrong... Lol... Well, have good reading and a good day

All right. 😊 bye bye for now and sorry for just now updating... Was busy and didn't think to get Wattpad on my tablet. Lol... I'll write more books so keeps your eyes open! 😊👌👌👌