Dreaming

Author's Note: I'll just make this quick and short! It's back to Rue now btw! Just so your not confused! Lol! Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rue's POV:
We were walking down the hallway. Me and a stranger. The stranger and I. Side by side. He was side glancing at me. I could tell. We weren't talking the whole way there. I was really scared about what he would say. Obviously we were thinking different things when he said, did they tell you yet. I was thinking about the surgery. Of course they told us! They came to us first! But what was he talking about! I'm so confused! Oh well. I guess I'll find out when we get to the room. Speaking of which, where is our room? Ummmm. Oops? Maybe I should have been paying attention to where I was going. Uh oh. Well, my "father" took control of where we were going. "Follow me." I sped up trying to catch up with him. "Where are we going?" He didn't speak but sped up. Room 108 came into view. He walked in and I saw my mother in a chair, worrying. She looked up immediately and saw me. She ran up and hugged me. Then he spoke, "You ladies may want to sit down." Mr. Holmes walked in. I must be dreaming.

Sincerely, Melissa Lay
I bet you all think you know what's going to happen. Well.... You may be right but you have no idea what I'm going to THROW IN YOUR FACE!!! Lol. Your gonna looooove it!
Sorry if it was too long or too short! Vote if you like! Comment if you have questions! Thxs!