Mall

I woke up to Hailey shaking me, saying I slept in. I thought it was school so I jumped up. "She said take it easy!" Then I remembered. Why is Hailey here? Oh yeah! "Hahaha I thought I was late for school!" Then she joined in laughing. We went to eat breakfast downstairs. Since I don't like eggs or sausage, I eat bacon and pancakes. I scarf down my fod and run to my room to get ready. I pick out a cute outfit. Black skinny jeans and a hot pink shirt with a smile emoji and a silver scarf. I put on my ankle brown boots and headed downstairs. They all were ready to go. Mom wearing her usual jewelry and blue shirt and black scarf. She was wearing jeans and sneakers. I know, she loves sneakers! And Hailey was wearing a matching outfit to me. But with some new jewelry. A locket I gave her for Christmas. She's love it. It has a picture of me, her, and mom in it. We left for the mall and listened to the soundtrack, Katy Perry. We all sang along to Roar and firework. Then we went through almost the whole soundtrack when we got there. The mall was close but we liked to skip songs. Lol! We went to JC Penny's and got us all new jewelry. Then we went to Rue 21. Only because they liked to call me Rue. At Rue 22 we got all of us a new cowgirl jacket. Then we headed to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We all got new candles for our room! Then we headed to the food court for a slushy at Orange Julius. There we rested and got some pizza. We went shopping for shoes at shoe Carnival. And Payless. We got boots. Then we decided to go home. We were listening to Katy Perry when the track ended. We were all looking for the Taylor Swift soundtrack when we hit the semi.

Sincerely, Melissa Lay