Prologue.

"Baby I was gonna tell you. I promise I was." Amaru said grabbing Damita's hand as she turned away from him. He grabbed her arm and turned her to face him revealing the tears running down her face. "When Lesane? When were you going to tell me? When you were dead?" She yelled hitting his chest. Amaru couldn't say anything , he was at a loss for words. "Baby I..." She cut him off  "I don't want to hear it Lesane. I think we should go. " she said walking out of their bedroom.  Amari who had just woke up from a nap because of all of their screaming , walked into her parents room to see a crying Amaru. "Daddy , why you cry daddy?" She asked pulling at Amaru's pants. He lifted her up onto his lap and kissed her forehead. "Daddy messed up Mari, Daddy messed up." He said rocking her back and forth on his lap. Amari wiped her daddy's tear and laid her head on his shoulder.

Amaru was amazed that his five year old could tell so well when something wasn't right with him.

Back by popular demand. First chapter should be up soon.  New readers , BookI& BookII are on Amazon I put them together. If you didn't buy the book PM me and I'll verify anything you don't understand.

Love you guys. 😘