I immediately closed it and ran water over it.

"Why aren't you looking at me huh? Don't want to see my fucking face thanks to Randall!"

I glanced up and saw his face covered in almost fading bruises as he sat in front of me on the either side of the kitchen island.

"He was just trying to protect me Aaron.."

He laughed.

"I wonder why.. Would it be because someone told him about the shit she was meant to keep quiet about?"

"You know I would never.." I started but was cut off as I realized he was becoming angry.

"Sorry if I am having a little trouble trusting the bitch who left me bloodied up on a beach"

He stood up and screamed into my face.

"You tried to rape me!" I finally shouted as I held my hand in a dish cloth.

"Oh please stop whining you know you'd enjoy it. With your fiance looking so moody these days tells me things in the bedroom are not going good" he rolled his eyes and I couldn't believe him.

"What are you doing here? Aaron, I have given you thousands of dollars and I'll give you more just.."

He laughed and shook his head.

"You know I was thinking about that. I mean it was my plan to suck all the money out of you I could but I realized you are the daughter of a billionaire.. this money is like lose change off of you" he shrugged and I shook my head.

"I have my own money I earned I don't use my.."

He walked over to me and gripped my now bruised hand tightly and I winced.

"You should really stop trying to be smart with me Luna. Now let me fucking finish!"

I nodded and he smiled and stood back.

"As I was saying just asking for money doesn't hurt you.. I mean look at my fucking face this is hurt!"

He pointed to it and I briefly glanced at it.

"Don't worry I won't be 'raping' you I have something better in mind. You see the way I see it is somebody needs to pay, I mean I could have been killed at the hands of your hero"

I knew he wouldn't just forget about it..

"Please don't hurt him he was just trying to..."

"Protect you ? I know, but now its your turn to protect him"

"What?". I didn't understand what he meant.

"I have friends who want to protect me as well and they are currently very upset and with them so close to him..."

I was confused until he showed me a video he had just received.

It showed Randy's house and through the window he was playing with Alanna and I saw Kim walk in and join them.

"Please..." I begged .

"Shut up! I am fair so calm down... I am willing to make a deal.." He smirked.

"You see I have to punish you for this otherwise you won't respect me. And by the way you shouted at me earlier It's say this is long overdue..."

"What is it?" I whispered .

"Simple. Its either Randy or Roman..." he said casually while my heart stopped.

"What?" I barely got out.

"Break things off with your little fiance or watch your first love disappear...you didn't know I knew that did you?"

" I can't leave Roman.." Tears pierced my eyes.

"You can and you will! What will you do when his wife calls you up to tell you that they found dear Randy in some ditch somewhere huh? His daughter staring up at you with tears in her eyes asking where daddy is and well Kim's three sons looking for dear step daddy.. What will you do then?"

"I can't.. Don't make me.. Please I'm nothing without him.." I sobbed.

He wiped my tears, " Oh I know sweetie...there.. There.. If it makes you feel any better Randy signed his own death certificate when he saved you . I'm just trying to be nice here by giving him a chance"

"Why are you doing this?" He simply shook his head and laughed loudly before kissing me on my cheek and walking away.

I knew he would do something but not like this and not so soon..

"You have until midnight.. Tick tock.. Break Roman's heart and well your own since you're nothing without him. God rich life has made you dramatic... or allow little Alanna to lose her father.. Damn it sucks being you Luna"

A /N:

What would you do????