Lucy was here and the tension that would be here once I told him wouldn't be healthy for her and we had so little time with her the last thing I wanted to do was steal that with my shit.

"Mia..." I shook my head.

"Go... before she comes running in here and is scarred for life!" He smiled a bit as we were both naked.

"You sure its not important?" I nodded and he sighed and stood up slipping on some boxers before heading out while I decided to shower.

"Well if it isn't the good house guest!" Nikki smiled as she set her coffee down on the counter and I sat down confused.

"Make us dinner and then disappear with your man.. we have rules you know?"

"You don't seem too upset about us breaking them.."

"Because you know that I know things are shaky right now with you and Roman so if you need to get busy here then I guess I can't be angry about it"

"You're so weird..." I sighed.

She laughed, "I'm having surgery next month.."

"You scared?" She nodded.

"I'm pretty sure that neck surgery is the worst kind you can have as a wrestler.. its so risky.. I might not wrestle again."

"Don't say that Nikki you will! Trust me" I pulled her into a hug as I knew she was like the female version of John and that business was everything to them.

"I hope so Mi.."

"Hey that unfair you have an advantage!" John shouted from across the table as they were playing some card game.

"Look whose home!" I heard Nikki as she entered with Lucy clutching a little dog.

"His name is Winston!" Lucy smiled as Nikki laughed, they had gone to fetch him at the shelter as the owner was a friend of John's and asked if he wanted one of the litter

"His name is Winston!" Lucy smiled as Nikki laughed, they had gone to fetch him at the shelter as the owner was a friend of John's and asked if he wanted one of the litter .

Being John he couldn't say no and Nikki decided to go while Lucy tagged along.

"You do know that Lucy is not going to want to leave now?" Roman shook his head.

"She never wants to leave here ! Aunt Coco's is the best " she winked as Lucy took Winston outside.

"That's because you guys spoil her rotten!" Roman laughed.

"She is the only kid in our gang so obviously " John shrugged.

"Brie should be knocked up soon! She is permanently saying she has baby fever" Nikki rolled her eyes.

"What about you?" Roman asked her.

"I suppose it depends on my surgery I mean if I won't be able to wrestle then that would be perfect timing to start planning well after the wedding of course." She shrugged.

"And you are awfully quiet Mia?" John teased.

"Not right now like Nikki said.. wedding first" Roman kissed the side of my head.

"Are you guys even planning it?" John raised his eyebrow, but I had no answer as I had forgotten about it.

"Yes! Everything is sorted out.. just our dresses .. which we have plenty of time for ! " She smiled and I had to remember to thank her as I hadn't been any help.

"You know what I was thinking?" Roman asked as his head rested on my tummy as he stared up at the ceiling.

"What?" I played with his fingers as he loosely held my hand.

"About our kids..." He whispered.

"What about them Roman?" I was confused as to why he was bringing it up now.

"Would I be a good father?" He turned to stare at me.

"What do you mean.. Lucy..."

"Mia I was hardly there.. with work.. so I don't know.."

"Roman you will make the best dad to our kids the same as you are with Lucy! I don't know why that thought would even cross your mind but she loves you and all that matters is that you see her as much as you can now"

He nodded and then sat up and laid next to me.

"I don't feel like going back for Raw" he sighed.

"I know" I sighed as well as the sooner we got back to reality the sooner my worst nightmare would return.

A/N:

Bit of a filler but hope you liked it xx