corazones rotos // jp

"Sabes porque dicen que un adiós duele más que un hola?" He shook his head slightly, his head was still looking down at the floor while
his hands were on his lap as he was fidgeting with his fingers. I stood there looking at him, by just a glance you would want to comfort him as soon as the small tears started to form. My lips trembled ever so slightly, you could almost hear the faint sound of my lips brushing against each other forcefully as I said, "Porque todo el mundo sabe que con un adiós es como un boleto afuera de la vida de la persona, pero yo pienso que algunas veces un 'hola' es más peligroso que un adiós. Con solo un 'hola' tú puedes empezar guerras entre sí, puedes para corazones."

J O E L    P I M E N T E L

\\ spanglish type of book //

Joel Pimentel, everyone thought he was extremely attractive and an adorable amount of shyness all together. At seventeen years of age, Joel found a quirky yet calming looking girl standing by herself on a wooded seaside path leading to the marina. He saw her painting with her art stand looking forward to him while  she was trying to mix a bit of paint with her light-brown brush. Analysse was her name, her  caramel-brown curls were peacefully laying above her collarbones although they were softly bouncing as the wind hit their way. Her skin tanning against the tropical sun, the sound of the wild animals gently moving were soothing to her ears. She loved nature, art, photography, and music as when she did it they expressed what she was trying to tell the world. Joel tried to understand her ways but all he could do was stand there staring at her while she painted the astonishing view. Her lips moving delicately as her sweet voice sang along to the song Lemonade (ukulele version) by Jeremy Passion. He decided to interrupt the moment, "Hola." She looked back at him, her eyebrows furred a bit. "Hola." She flatly said and turned back around to continue painting.

--
written by gen