journals // yc

ENTRY #32
DAY ONE OF THERAPY

"I don't know what hurts more, loving someone that leans you on because he is too afraid to admit his feelings or falling in love with someone that doesn't have the time to give you the same feelings in return for yours yet your heart goes wild and your stomach with butterflies going crazy when you hear their name or when they do the simplest things in life.

Nobody knows what love is truly like, not even that couple that have practically spent their whole life together, not the couple who is spending their time at the mall holding hands and appreciating each other's presence, not the couple that is labeled as "goals", not the couple that have been dating for a month now, not the couple that raised their child together or the ones who didn't raise their child together because it was too hard for them to handle their feelings for each other, not the couple who people worship and go crazy for.

Loving someone who is popularly known and have people practically throwing themselves is a weird feeling. You crave for that person no matter what, when you hear their name your heart skips a beat and your stomach turns into a knot, they're perfectly imperfect, their flaws are like the thorns on a rose yet it makes them beautiful and amazing, you start slowing falling in love.

You can barely get any sleep, staying awake until 4:00 am or even sometimes not sleep at all. You can't stop thinking about him, whenever you hear that special song you instantly smile. You can't put your feelings into words because that's how strangely beautifully love is.

Today was a new day filled with new memories and feelings that make up what our life would turn out to be like. Maybe it will be accompanied by joy yet you still have those dark moments, maybe it will be with love and only love making your heart break little by little ending by so many heartbreaks that you're mind gets tired of the little things that love is staged with, maybe you'll get wiser day by day from the mistakes you committed.

Nobody knows how anybody feels, not their best friend, not their parents, not their partners, no stranger to the mind fulfilled by your own self would know how to work it out because it only belongs to you and no one else. Sometimes you might not know how you feel and that's alright, it's all part of growing up. At only sixteen years of age it wouldn't be possible to know all the secrets that create what is called life.

However, I don't see the point of falling in love, you're just going to get your heart broken by different people with the same aspects. They think love is forever when it's not. Someone out there knows that they belong with that special person yet the person doesn't return the feelings. And yet nobody knows what life holds for each individual but that's the beauty of it."

--

YOANDRI CABRERA AU
in which he gets put in therapy,  the therapist makes him write down
his feelings and throughout his entries he explains how he got his heart broken.

written by gen