Married?! Part 15

Start from the beginning

Those words made her eyes shoot to me.

"Day off?" She asked, placing her hand on my forehead.

"Are you sick?" She asked looking over me.

"No, I just want to spend time with my favorite girls.. How about we take Gracie out? Maybe a hike?" I suggested.

"Y-yeah, okay. But, uh.. Not too far."

I grinned, remembering the last time we went for a hike... I said not a few miles. 11 miles later I had the ear bashing of a life time.

"I promise it won't be as long as last time."

"Okay. Then that's what we will do." Y/N smiled.

She placed her head back down, letting me play with her hair lightly.

"I want to go swimming." She sighed absently.

"Then why don't you?" I asked, pointing to the pool.

"What right now? We're suppose to be going on a hike?" She frowned.

"Then we can go another day? You want to go swimming then swimming is what we will do." I patted her back.

---------

"Just get in or I'll get out and throw you in." I warned as Y/N stood at the edge dipping her toes in.

"Okay, I seriously underestimated the coldness."

"Trust me.. Once you're in. It's okay. Now get in or I'm coming to get you." I grinned, moving to the side of the pool.

"Meh.." She moaned moving away from me.

"Y/N.."

She sat on the edge pouting, I went over and lifted myself out the water giving her a kiss. I pulled away, making her grumbled.

"If you want another.. You'll come and get it." I teased.

"Zak.."

"Come on..." I grinned swimming to the middle of the pool.

I watched as she lowered herself in squealing at the coldness. I laughed, knowing full well it was freezing in the pool. But you had to put your shoulders under.. Otherwise, it would always be cold.

"O-oh my god!"

"Put your shoulders under." I laughed.

"Do one! I'm never listening to you again. I can't feel my feet! Zak I can't feel my feet!" She shouted at me.

I went under the water and popped up in front of her. Shaking off the water, she giggled.

"Stop being grumpy and come play with me?" I asked.

"Kiss."

I leant in to give her a kiss, but kept away from her mouth, Y/N opened her eye and slapped my arm.

"I want a k-"

I grabbed her face ,kissing her hard, I felt her body ease and lean into mine. Pulling away, she held onto my arms, laughing to herself.

"Woah. So worth it." She giggled.

"Come." I twisted my hands to hold her wrists and pulled her along with me as we moved around the pool.

"Can we race?" She asked.

I was majorly competitive, Y/N knew it and I wouldn't back down from a challenge.

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yeah." I answered going to the end of the pool with her.