9:08 pm { 15 }

Louist91: I forgot my key,
Nialler1993: I'll be there in a second smh
Louist91: thanks
Read at 9:09 PM

Niall softly groaned as he got up from his bed and paused his my chemical romance playlist.

the Horan's had been blowing up Louis' phone like crazy, and Niall was the only one to get a single text from the lad. Niall had given up at 28 texts, his parents have up at 59.

"God dammit Lou." Niall mumbled and made his way downstairs, knowing his parents were growing incredibly worried and impatient as they waited for the Doncaster boy to return.

Niall made his way to the door and opened it for him, seeing a bruise appearing on Louis' face. Louis sighed in relief, stepping towards the doorway so he could quickly get into the condo.

"Tommo, what happened?" The blonde asked; full alert of the state he was in. Louis just rolled his eyes and let out a groan of annoyance. Niall moved in the doorway, shooting him a glare.

"Some ass nailed me in the jaw when I was getting home." he mumbled and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he made an effort to stay quiet as he went inside.

"Let me get you some ice." Niall beckoned Louis over to sit on the pool table. Louis shook his head at his babe, feeling like niall cares too much about an ass like him.

"Mhm, that would be nice." the shorter lad mused as he sat up on the table. Niall grabbed some ice and a small plastic bag for him, walking over to hand him the little ice pack.

"Thanks." he mumbled and brought the ice to his cheek. Louis leaned back, allowing himself to relax finally. Niall allowed to smile a tad, still anxious that louis had gotten hurt more than just getting nailed in the jaw.

"We'll go out in 'bout half an hour, just let me tell mum you're back." The blonde stated before he bolted upstairs. louis cocked an eyebrow as he saw his friend scrambling up the stairs, his blue eyes wandering around the room.

"okay.." Louis sighed and saw a note on the counter. He got down from the pool table, squinting his eyes to get a better view. "What the ?" he questioned and walked over to the counter. He unfolded the note, then quickly folded it again.

"That's not my business." the brunette stated, still trying to clear his head. Louis' head soon perked up once he heard a loud boom from Niall's room. He sprinted upstairs, dropping the ice on his way up.

"The hell?" he mumbled as he heard lyrics from a song he couldn't identify. He soon heard Niall curse and the music stop. Louis stepped closer to his room, hearing Niall fumble around his room, a small noise coming from the mattress he must have landed on.

"Too fucking loud, ouch." Niall semi-yelled, squeezing his eyes shut and rolling over, laying on his stomach.

Louis simply chuckled and knocked on Niall's door, since it was their first day settling in, Louis didn't know where he was sleeping. "Hey, ni, where am I sleeping?" He asked. Niall perked his head up, the blonde hair planting back onto the bed.

"Which bunk do you want?" Niall called to him. Louis couldn't hear him clearly since above him Maura was shuffling around in the third story kitchen.

"What?" Louis asked, opening the door.

"You have a full-sized bunk either way, choose one." Niall said plainly, biting at his bottom lip.

"I'll take bottom." the Doncaster boy said as he noticed both of their bags in the room. The Irish lad simply nodded, going over to the left side of the full.

"I'm sharing with you?" The brunette questioned. Niall seemed to grow tense at this, shooting louis a glare.
"Yeah, is that a problem?" Niall asked bitterly, stepping towards the shorter lad. Louis backed up quickly, his eyes widening.

"No.." he began, his cheeks becoming a rose so quickly. "No, not at all." the boy looked away shyly.

"Good, good." the blonde stated, settling back down onto the bed. The brunette didn't question this and jumped onto the bed, his back landing right beside Niall.

"don't get used to this."

---

Soon it came around to dinner and both lad's had casual clothes on, assuming they were only going to the beach to eat out. They decided to not go out last night, just stay at home, cuddle, and share things they never would have even dreamed of telling.

"Have fun boys." Maura said as she stood in the doorway. Niall turned around, louis' arm unhooking from his waist from the sudden movement.

"You and dad aren't coming?" Niall questioned, oblivious to this. He thought his parents would come for a family dinner and to see how his parents would react to him saying who he was.

"Well no, you and Lou are having you own guys night. Have fun." Both boys looked a bit shocked, but Louis soon smirked. Millions of ideas rushed into the tatted up boy's mind, but Niall just looked like a confused, innocent slate.

"The beach?" the brunette asked. Niall soon caught on, nodding his head in approval.

"The beach." the Irish lad agreed.

-----
Okay so nearly 500 views when I wrote this chapter waaaay back in march. holy shit.

thank you all so much and I appreciate the feedback. <3

Love you all

Vote, Comment, follow

See ya next chap

Texts » NouisOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara