7:09 pm ten.

Nialler1993: open the door, I'm here.

Louist91: Gotcha x.

Read at 7:10 PM

"Lets get you settled in, yeah? for the night." Louis offered as the blonde stepped inside, a nod as in agreement from Niall.

The lads carried his two bags upstairs as Louis cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Why two bags?" louis asked, seeing pain strike through niall's expression.

"Well, my dad and I got in a fight... and he doesn't want me over for a bit." he responded, not wanting to discuss.

Louis nodded, deciding to drop the topic and lead the boy downstairs to the living room.

Niall and Louis were soon beckoned by Mrs. Tomlinson for dinner, everyone completely unaware of what was to happen.

"So this is the lovely Irish lad my boy has been talking about?" Johannah perked up conversation first, she always did.

"Talking about me? Well I hope they're all good things." Niall started and cleared his throat, politely introducing himself. "But ahem yes, I'm the Irish lad, Niall." Louis smiled, loving to hear the lad talk. He admired the lad's sweet, soft, but rough, Irish accent.

"Glad to finally meet you, Niall. I'm Louis' mum, but you may call me Johannah." she offered and smiled at the blonde, his brown roots faint.

"Thank you, and thank you for the meal." Louis looked over at the two, not sure what to say. It was a comfortable setting though, he wasn't complaining.

"Ahem," louis began, smiling at the pair. "well, enjoy the meal."
-
After dinner Niall and Louis spent the night playing truth or dare, FIFA 15, and going on a walk late at night.

"Ya know, I've always wondered what it feels like.. to fall in love, and to just look at the stars and see their eyes." Niall said as the two lads walked back home.

"Falling in love.. I've never experienced it." Louis mumbled, his gaze locking with a pair of crystal blue eyes.

"L-Louis." the blonde shuffled his feet, nerves picking at his Irish mind.

"Hm?" the brunette hummed, looking at the nervous vibes coming from the other lad.

"Nothing nothing, I'll tell you later." Niall said as they walked up to the house, opening the door for him. Louis quickly stepped inside and Niall lingered behind, mumbling to himself.

"You'll know, eventually."

-

Nouis is too cute in my opinion.

Comment, Rate, and your opinions on the book so far?

Want something to happen or anything??

just tell me and I'll take it into concideration. xx