"I saw the bottle of water on the floor but saw that you wouldn't notice it so I quickly walked over to you and when you tripped I managed to catch you. I was worried but also relieved." He said and I blushed.

"That's so sweet." I said.

"Not as sweet as you." He said and I blushed harder. He placed a strand of hair behind my ear and looked at me in the eyes. Those eyes were so pure green I could get easily lost in them. He placed his thumb on my cheek and started leaning in. I closed my eyes but then heard my name being yelled.

"Hey Emily!" I heard Dick yell and he walked over to us. He quickly placed his thumb away and Dick faked a smile.

"How are you?" Dick asked me.

"I'm fine I thought you were going to work the whole day." I said and he shook his head.

"Everything was handled sis, oh and who is this?" He asked me and then looked at Peter.

"This is Peter, Peter this is my oldest brother Dick." I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Friend? Are you really sure you two aren't dating?" He asked me and I blushed.

"Emily and I are just friends." Peter made clear and I agreed.

"Well would you like to have dinner at our place as friends?" He asked me and I was tomato red right now.

"I don't think that that is necessary." He said and Dick insisted. We walked over to his car and drove our way to the manor. I sat in the back with Peter and Dick was driving. His eyes widened as he saw the manor appearing.

"Middle of nowhere huh?" He said smirking.

"Peter did Emily ever tell you her surname?" Dick asked Peter. He shook his head and Dick chuckled.

"Well tell him Emily." Dick said and he looked through his mirror at me.

"Wayne." I mumbled.

"What?" Dick said and I started getting pissed.

"Wayne." I said clear and Peter raised an eyebrow.

"I guess I am really lucky." He said and held my hand. I smiled and smirked at Dick and he saw it through his mirror. We walked inside the manor and Jason opened the door. Oh no.

"Emily welcome home!" He said and opened the door for me. I went inside and he quickly closed it locking Peter outside.

"JASON!" I yelled and pushed him out of the way to open the door. I let Peter and Dick in.

"Sorry he is the mean one." I said and looked at Jason. He pretended to be hurt and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry my sister are also like that." He said and I sighed out of relief and he held my hand.

"Emily dinner is ready!" I heard Tim yell. We walked into the dining room and sat down on the chairs. Peter sat next to me and Damian walked over to him.

"Excuse me but that is my worthy place next to my dearest sister." He said and Peter raised an eyebrow.

"He's the ten year old." He said pointing to Damian and I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Before you point your finger please make sure that they are clean." He said with no emotion. Peter quickly put his hands away and Damian sighed.

"I will sit next to Grayson and Todd only because you are accompanied by Emily." He said and sat between Dick and Jason. Alfred came with the food and Bruce walked in with a smile on his face. Peter quickly stood up but realised that none of us were standing so he quickly sat down.