{Emily POV}

I walked out of the bathroom and noticed that the boys were gone. I looked at the time and saw that I only had 4 minutes left before school began! I quickly grabbed my books and went to the study. I was just in time and saw Miss Kyle sitting behind her desk.

"Just in time." She said and I sat down on my chair. The school day was over and I quickly made my homework and went to Jason's room since Dick wasn't home.

"Jason can you please drop me off in front of the McDonalds?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked me and I looked at him confused.

"Why would I?" I asked him and he didn't answer my question instead we went to the garage and stepped on the motorcycle of Dick.

"Please don't tell me you like to drive fast like Dick?" I said and he chuckled.

"I'm insulted, he drives so slow." He said and I gulped. I put on my helmet and he raced away. I wrapped my hands around his waist and buried my head in his back, he was just going to fast. He then started going slower and I could finally open my eyes. He stopped and I sighed.

"Sorry if I scared you." He said and I looked at him pissed.

"You're lucky that my hair is in a ponytail." I said and he smirked.

"You're lucky to be alive, you were squeezing me so tight, I was starting to see black dots." He said and I chuckled. I kissed him on the cheek and he raced away. I went inside the McDonalds and ordered what I ordered yesterday. I sat down on one the booths and started eating.

"Emily?" I heard a similar voice to my left. I turned and saw that it was Peter.

"Hey Peter." I said and he smiled. That smile made me blush so bad. He sat down opposite me and I saw that he had nothing to eat.

"Are you hungry?" I asked him and he shook his head. But I could hear his stomach roaring.

"Yes you are, wait here." I said, I stood up and ordered him the same and came back with the food. I placed it in front of him but he refused.

"No I can't accept this." He said and I smirked at him.

"I can hear your stomach screaming from over the counter." I said and he chuckled. He took a bite out of his burger and took a sip from his milkshake. After we were done he thanked me and blushed as I smiled at him. We walked around again and when I looked at the building checking if Dick was there spying on me or the other boys but saw no one. We walked around the park and sat down on a bench.

"20 questions?" He asked me and I nodded.

"So how many brothers do you exactly have?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"I have 3 older brothers and 1 little brother." I said and he nodded.

"Do you have any siblings?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I have 2 older sisters and a younger one. I know every type of mascara and everything a girl needs when she has 'pain'." He said and I smiled.

"Where do you exactly life?" He asked me and the thought of my father shot through my head.

"Uhm it's in the middle of nowhere." I lied and he nodded.

"How old are your brothers?" He asked.

"The oldest is 22, the other ones are 19, 15 and 10. How about you?" I said.

"The oldest is 19 and the other ones are 18 and 15." He answered.

"Okay last question. How did you react when you caught me yesterday?" I asked and he chuckled.