i will make our mate happy

hays um just wanted to say that lily's name is spelt lily not lilly it is spelt lilly some of the time in the is chapter um but it not spelt like that so just a recape it's not LILLY it's LILY  one L not two anyway here is my nexted chapter i will uplord an exstra chapter if you can guess how many time lily is spelt the other way teehee well tel, me if there is any thing you don't like about my story i don't care but i might change it if there is smothing you don't like ok hope you like the nexter chapter shazza

________________________________________________________________________________ 

chapter two

LILY'S PRO

I walked to my next class and sat down and put my head down but as class stared just at the back of my mind did wish that the chair next to me would slide out and there would Chris but it didn't happen so I frosted myself to stop thinking about him then before I released it was lunch I walked into the cafeteria and over to my table in the far back Conner in the shadows I sat down and put my head down and tried to ignore the rumbling sound coming from my stomach. I think I might of dozed off because then I heard the sound of a tray being put down jumped slightly I looked up to see Chris putting a tray full of food in front of me?, I looked at him with a confused look on my face i think he got it "you looked hungry" he said with a shrug well the last time I ate would of been 4-5 nights ago and it probably was a fruit bar or something I looked at the food and then at him he nodded the set about eating his lunch I looked back down at the food in front of me I wasn't sure "it's ok I haven't down anything to it" he said with his mouth fall I giggled I little the picked up a piece of food I had only taken a few mouth falls when the triple J's came up (Jenny, Jane & their lead Jordan) "hi IT is this your feed or have you excepted the cave?" they all laugh then I heard a chocking sound next to me like someone trying not to laugh I stood up looked at them with a blank face and walked to the door "GO CRALL BACK TO YOUR CAVE FRECK!" Jordan yelled at me but I just kept walking. A few minutes later when i was in the corridor I heard someone running down behind me but I didn't want to talk to him but I couldn't run it hurt too much ever if I walked to fast he caught up to me and grabbed my arm to make me stop "lily don't believe a second of what they say" I just shrugged off his hand and kept walking down the corridor I went to my locker grabbed my stuff and went to class as I got to class I walked in tyred not to cry he laughed at what they said I knew I should never of trusted him he is just as bad as the rest of them god how could i of been so stupid I acts rely throughout he was different I can't believe I stared to like him being around no never again I’m not going to let him close again I'm not going to talk to him technically I'm not going to look at him I'm just going to ignore him completely God I’m so stupid then I felt a single tier run down my face I'm crying I never cry not even when my farther thinks I did something wring I never cry but here I am crying over a guy I badly even knew that the he'll is wrong with me I'm falling apart 'pull yourself together lily' I mentally slapped myself the I just looked up to see everyone in the class had come in but Chris didn’t good all I have to do is ignore him.

Chris pro

I walked into the cafeteria and I knew she was here I got in line and I looked around to see where she was then my eyes feel to the back Conner in the shadows I knew it was her I tyred to lindens to her but all I heard was a rumbling sound I knew what it was her stomach I throughout back and released that she was pretty thin I got tow trays and pulsed them with food then I walked over to where my lily was sitting I don't think she herd me because she jumped slightly when I put her tray down in front of her she looked at me with a confused look on her face "you looked hungry" I lied I didn't like that feeling but I couldn't tell her the real resin yet she looked back down at the food as I sat down she looked back up at me I nodded then started to eat my own food I looked over to Lily because I felt unsure but I knew it wasn't me I looked at her again then said "it's ok I haven't done anything to it" but I did have a mouth full she giggled and then picked up a bit of food and ate oh god I love how sweet and cute her voice sounds it sounds so good I loved being the one to make her laugh  she had only taken a few mouthfuls when she stopped I looked up to see 3 girls standing in front of Lilly the one that seemed to be their boss stepped a little closer and in the most horrible voice I’ve ever heard. I almost wanted to cover my ears but I didn’t she started talking to Lilly, "hi IT is this your feed or have you excepted the cave?" they all laugh I started to chock on my food I can’t believe she just said that to my Lilly I almost shifted and ripped her to bits I saw Lilly stand up and make her way to the doors with the blankest face I’ve ever seen when the ‘leader’ yelled "GO CRALL BACK TO YOUR CAVE FRECK!" but Lilly just kept walking away. I can’t believe she said that I looked over to the girls who were still standing in front of me when the ‘leader’ turned around and gave me I smile I guess she was trying to be seductive but it just looked creepy like the joker form bat man dark night  I saw her lean forwards on the table giving a full view down her top “hay sexy I’m Jordan I don’t know why you were sitting with THAT but you can come and sit with me if you want?” oh my god what to bitch I smiled at her I guess she thought I was saying yes I placed my hands on the table and pushed myself up and said with as much control as I could use right now witch wasn’t that much I said “NOT ON GODS EARTH WOULD I WANT TO SIT WITH YOU SO JUST PISS OFF AND LEAVE ME AND LILLY ALONE” ok I will be the first to say it I wasn’t ever calm but who cares I didn’t wait for her answer I just walked away out the doors and into the corridor after Lilly I saw her at the far end so I ran after her.

she seemed to heard me coming and tried to walk faster but she seemed to struggle I caught up with her and grabbed her arm to make her stop "lily don't believe a second of what they say" she just shrugged off my hand and kept walking. I just stood there looking at where she had been I just went to my locker since the bell was about to go I walked into it class but saw no Lilly in the far back with her head down I could senesce she was upset. I guess she just need some time to herself I’ll talk to her after school but she’s sad and she’s crying we can’t let our mate be sad we need to find and be with our mate. I know but we need to let her have some time to herself If she wanted us she would of stayed with us in the hall but sad it hurts when she’s sad. Our mate should never be sad we need to keep our lily happy I know I want her happy to but we don’t want to scarer our lily away now do we? No we don’t we need our mate so we will find to her soon and make her happy. I couldn’t stop thinking about lily and how broken hatred her face was in the corridor. I will make our mate happy again and we will make sure she’s always happy.