chapter one everthing startes

LILY’S PRO

I don’t know how bad it is since I blacked out I slowly walked into the bathroom to check I could barely lift my top over my head but I did, it wasn’t good I had bruisers everywhere I quickly  took a shower and got dressed I could barely walk I hid my limp as I walked through the gates. I was the first one in English I sat there with my head down in the back as usual I heard the sluts talk about the new hottie as they came in. grate another person to think I’m a freak I heard a collective gasp from the girls when the door opened a couple of minutes later I looked around under my folder arms to see if there were any spare sets there were 3 good at lest I’m not stuck with the new up themselves new guy I put my head back down and about 10 seconds later another gasp came from all the sluts I was about to look up to see what’s wrong now when the chair next to me slide along the floor, what the hell this guy had to come and sit next to me God here come there comets “hi I’m Chris” I was already ignoring him that I didn’t notice he was being nice to me so I through he was talking to the sluts in front of me but when I didn’t hear their answer I looked up to see the hottie's guy ever looking at me ‘no stop thinking like that lily’ I stopped thinking that I realised he was talking to me and waiting for my answer I thought about answering but I just put my head back down on the desk “I’m sorry did I say something wrong?” I was speechless well I always am but anyway I looked up at him again he looked sad why would he be looking at me I was about to write a note when Ailey turned around and with her nasally voice put in “oh there’s no point in talking to THAT. IT doesn’t talk but I’ll talk to you babe” I looked down in shame “what is wrong with you. You ugly freak” I through he was talking to me then he said “don’t talk to me again you slut how mean are you” I snapped up so fast I cracked it and just looked at him I was gob smacked he just suck up for me, me the freak I gave him a small smile and then wrote on a piece of paper “I’m lily” and slid it over to him he picked it up “lily that’s a nice name”  I nodded than put my head down and did the work. 10 minutes later I looked up to Chris staring at me I just looked at him with a blank face after the years of hell I can still not show a thing the bell rang as I ran out of class I heard me name being called, I was temper to tune around but I couldn’t face him I couldn’t be his friend once he finds out he won’t want to know me. But at the back of my mind I didn’t want to think about that happening it seemed to hurt more than when my father’s friend are over.

CHRIS’ PRO

I woke up this morning with feeling it would be a good day. I had my breakfast and after a shower I got in my truck and drove to my new school as I pulled up I smelt the scent of something sweet and lovely on the breeze but I had no idea what it was. As I walked through the School I heard a few gasps from the girls god they think they have a chance I walked into the office and for my timetable I had to wait for the lady finish on the phone she gave me my time table as I walk out I notice the halls are empty I’m going to be late l look at my time table I have English I was a few minutes late as I walk in I hear gasps from the girls I resits the temptation to roll my eyes then I smell it again  but it’s stronger it seems to be coming from the far back Conner look over to see a girl I guess by her hair covering her face from under a dark hoddie with the hood up covering her face without really thinking about it I walk over to the seat next to her. I sit down and lean forward so I can see her a bit better “hi I’m Chris” I said then sit here for a few minutes then she looks up at me as if she didn’t realise I was talking to her she just sat here looking at me I couldn’t not noticed that she is gougers I can’t believe how stunning she is even if she was in a dark hoddie that covered her face then my wolf started to howl OH MY GOD SHE’S MY MATE GOD I CAN’T BELIVE I FOUND HER once I stopped dancing in side I notices she just satthere for a few more seconds then put her head back down on the desk “I’m sorry did I say something wrong?” I asked worried I had upset her even before I knew her she looked up again then the slut in front of her turned around wand with her nasally voice put in “oh these no point talking to THAT. IT doesn’t talk but I’ll talk to you babe” I look at my mate I saw her look down in shame “what’s wrong with you. You ugly freak.” She must of thought I was talking to her because her shoulders slumped a bit more than before I said “don’t ever talk to me you slut how mean are you?” then she snapped her head up so fast she cracked it and just looked at me as if she was so shocked she couldn’t talk that I said me she gave me a small smile and wrote on the pice of paper ‘I’m Lily’ then slid it over the table I picked it up to read “lily that’s a perfected name” she nodded than put her head downand did the work. I couldn't stop sneaking glances at lily my lily god a perfect name to go with a perfect girl I finished my work about 10 minutes before the end of class and just looked at her she sensed me looking at her and looked over with a blank face that showed nothing. not a thing then the bell rang she grabbed her stuff and ran out of class I called after her I wanted to talk to her but I guess she had something else to do I slowly walked out of class and to my next one I hoped it was with lily but it wasn't. I don’t even remember it, I don't think I did anything excepted I Kept thinking about lily. Her gouges face well the one green eye I saw from under her light to dark brown hair I wonder why she doesn't talk or hinds herself from under her hood when the bell rang I skipped out of class and quickly put my stuff in my locker went to quickly find Katie and jack to tell them I wouldn't be sitting with them at lunch then I went to find lily.

thanks if there is anthing wrong tell. tell all