“Sel that was weak as hell.” Justin said.

“Too bad.” I said sticking my tongue out. I went over to him and took the ball out of his hands and I went to shoot, but of course I missed.

“Ha, you missed!” Justin laughed.

“Only because you’re here. You’re bad luck.” I said facing him.

“Sure I am.” Justin laughed, picking up the ball that had bounced towards us. He made another shot. “You just can’t aim.” He laughed again.

I crossed my arms and made a pouty face. “You’re mean.” I said.

“I’m not mean.” He said coming over towards me.

“Yes you are.” I said keeping my arms crossed.

Justin put the ball underneath his arm and came closer to me uncrossing my arms and looking right in my eyes. “Don’t be mad Sel.” Justin pouted. I rolled my eyes because he thought him being ‘cute’ was going to get me to change my mind. And to be honest I think it was actually working.

Next thing I knew Justin had grabbed me by the waist—and kind of harsh—but still not painful and put the basketball in front of me wrapping his arms around me.

My eyes widened as I felt that he had a boner.

Justin’s POV:

All I know is for sure Selena looks fucking sexy right now in her crop top and spandex. She has perfectly toned and tanned legs and stomach. And not to mention she’s acting ‘sad’ which makes her even more hot. And it’s really not helping my ‘happy guy’ down there.

I went over to her and grabbed her exposed waist pulling her close to me, and shifted so I was now behind her —and I’m pretty sure she felt my hardness--and I wrapped my arms around her putting the ball in front of us.

“Remember what I told you earlier?” I whispered in her ear.

“Y-yeah.” Selena half moaned half stuttered. We shot the ball, and of course it went straight in the hoop. “I did it again!” Selena cheered. I laughed then turned her around by her waist so we were face to face. And this time with no hesitation—before we could be interrupted I crashed our lips together without even thinking. Our lips moved in sync as I pulled our bodies as close as possible. Selena wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist, sliding them down under her butt and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around me. I carried us into my house through the back door to the kitchen.

I sat Selena down on the kitchen island wrapping my arms back around her waist pulling our bodies close, once again. Selena opened her legs so I was able to stand in between her and I ran my tongue along her bottom lip and she instantly opened her mouth and our tongues instantly collided.

Selena ran her hands down my chest and back up to my hair running her hand through it. My hands groped Selena’s butt causing her to moan little into the kiss, I kept my right hand on her butt and my left went under her shirt. I moved my lips from her mouth and went to her neck and began sucking a little causing Selena to let a moan escape her mouth—but not just any moan—she moaned my name.

I moved my lips back to hers and kept my left hand under her shirt, but moved my right hand in her hair. I have to say, Selena is a way better kisser than Aimee, that’s for sure. I’ve been waiting forever to kiss Selena, and not only am I kissing her, but I’m making out with her and touching her bare skin.

“Justin who’s car is outsi—“I heard my mama say in mid sentence. I pulled away from Selena quickly seeing my mom stand there with her mouth slightly open.