// Chapter 4

~Rachel

I woke up to my phone going off. I looked over at my clock and saw that it was 9:30 in the morning.

I grabbed my phone and looked at my screen. I had a whole bunch of notifications. Either someone was blowing up my phone or I was just really popular this morning.

"Whats going on?" I said to myself

I checked my instagram first because thats where most of my notifications came from. I clicked on my instagram app and I saw my timeline filled with the same picture.

Princeton kissing me on the cheek..

The first question that popped into my head was who took the picture. Princeton couldn't have because I would have saw. I knew some random had took it and now it was causing all this unwanted drama, and unfortunately his fans were hating on me.

The comments people tagged me in were worse than the drama itself.

"Shes a Hoe"

"Doesnt she have a boyfriend?"

"Omg princeton kissed her ugly ass?"

"She reminds me of a monkey!"

The comments were so horrible. Why so much hate?

Is this what its like for girls who hung out with MB? If so I didn't want anything to do with them if I was hated for knowing them on a personal level.

Curiosity got the best of me and I checked Jacob's insagram to see if he had posted anything about the whole situation.

And he did. Unfortunately for me it wasn't something I wanted to see and it instantly made my stomach drop.

I clicked on the picture and saw the caption

"Guys you know how the media likes to make up lies, she's a nobody a lucky fan, I don't even care about her so guys chill!

So I'm a nobody!? Hell no.

I got off of instagram and I checked my texts and saw one that stood out. Jacob sent me a text

"Goodmorning Best Friend!!" it said

Best friend ? Really. After he just went on instagram and called me a nobody to everyone ?!

"Really Jacob? To you im a nobody and apparently  you don't even know me! After all I done ? I have been nothing but a good friend to you and you call me a fucking nobody!!? You know what...since I'm a nobody, loose my number! I'm done being friends" I replied

I set down my phone furious at the fact he called me a nobody!  He replied almost instantly

"Rachel ? I thought we were friends?!" The message said

"I did too....before I became a nobody to you" I texted back.

I turned off my phone..it wasn't even 10:00 in the morning and I already was dealing with drama and had lost a friend. Great.

I then realized that things have changed. All Jacob cared about was fame. The  Jacob I knew no longer existed. Princeton took over....