// Chapter 9

~Princeton

I just stood outside Rachel's house, wishing I could make everything better.

I wasn't ready to loose Rachel, she meant the whole world to me.

I made a HUGE mistake.

~Rachel

I can't believe we're over. Part of me wanted to run after him and take it all back. but I had to remember he made the mistake, not me.

I wasn't going to sit around and be sad and upset. I was going to make him realize what he lost...Me.

~Princeton

idc what anybody had to say, I have to get Rachel back. I went to the store and got some flowers and a card....I know, typical guy move....but it's all I could think of. I wrote her a letter on the card that explained every emotion I had and why I needed her in my life..

Dear Rachel

I know you will find any way not to read this card but just please read what I have to say.

I know your upset, mad, pissed probably. But I didn't mean to hurt you in any way! I know I'm a jerk and an ass for forgetting one of the biggest year anniversary I've ever had with anybody. I don't know what I was thinking...better yet I wasn't thinking at all.

Your everything to me and much more, and I want to spend forever with you baby (:

I'm gonna make this, us work....even if it means that I have to sacrifice everything I'm going to make it better for us. You don't know how much it hurts that your upset with me. I love you Rachel. Your the best thing that's happened to me.

Please don't give up on us, please ?

-Jacob

I read the letter one last time before I attached it to the flowers and left them in front of her front door.... once I did that, I left California. I can't be here knowing I hurt the one I love.

~Skylar

I went to Rachel's house to see how she was doing after what happened..but when I got there I saw someone was here before me. I saw flowers in front of her door, I knew they were from Princeton.

Me being nosey I read the letter attached to it.....

I know that I had no opinion in their relationship, but this, this letter seemed like bull shit....and since I don't want to see Rachel hurt again I took the letter and put it in my purse.

I picked up the flowers and knocked on Rachel's door hoping she was there.

~Rachel

When I heard the knock on my door, I knew it was Skylar.

"Heyyyy pretty girl" I said opening the door and smiling

"I brought your favorite, Pizza with lots of mushrooms and pepperoni" she said coming in and sitting on the couch

"You got me flowers too?" I said taking the flowers and smelling them, smiling at how beautiful they were

"Um...No those where here when I arrived, I'm guessing there from Princeton" She said

"Oh" My smile was now a frown, I threw the flowers in the trash, because I was officially over him. "Nice, but I don't want them anymore"

"Good to see you moving on, you can do soooo much better!" She said smiling, getting up to give me a hug

"See this is why I love you! Now let's get started on this pizza!" I said

But deep down, I did still miss him. I just wish he and I were still together.