Dem memes

I was just a little shop keeper. Well the word little isn't correct I'm 6 foot something. It was a normal day (as normal as it gets in the dankest area of town). It was part of my job to exterminate those with dying memes such as the *shudders*fitness gram pacer test. I was counting the money and souls when a quiet fluffy cute boy walked in. He certainly doesn't belong to this area.

"Yo boy in the pink and uh flowers on your head"

He acknowledged me.

"Uh yeah I think you're in the wrong place this is a place for the dark practice of memes and you seem very fluffy."

"N-no no sir I'm in the right place I'm just looking for some memes and I'll be on my way."

This was certainly...shocking. A customer who's actually cute hot damn. He also got da booty mmm.

I walked back to my spot behind counter

"So what memes can I get you. And because you got a nice booty for my ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) maybe I'll add in a free date to your purchase. "

"Your dankest meme sir"

"Oh boi you'll have to come out back those are just too mighty to be held on shelves."

"Oh
My
God
That's the most beautiful giant
thing I've ever seen."

"Ikr that'll be either 3 souls or $9,000"

"Damn I'm short of one soul"

"No you've got mine too already so you've got 3"

"Awe I'll take you up on that date"