We need to talk

Okay so this is just an idea I got and It's based around early phan

Dan's pov

Me and Phil are getting pretty popular on youtube and more people are starting to notice us. People assume we are dating which is true but I don't want people to know quite yet. Or ever but with each video we were getting more coupley and we were getting tons of hate and our privacy was being invaded. People were noticing little things like staring at each other and other small things. It was really pissing me off. Phil likes all this attention and just tells me to ignore the haters. But how can you ignore comments like "Kill yourself".

He was at the store and we needed to talk.

Phil we need to talk now but in person so come home quickly.

 He never responded so while I waited I listened to music and planned what to say. He soon came home and my heart was racing.

"Hey Dan is everything okay you had me really worried"

"No things are not okay... we need to break up"

He looked like Phil himself would break.

"wh-what why"

His voice cracked I almost wanted to hug him and tell him never mind but no I couldn't.

"people are getting too close and we can't date while we are getting so popular"

"I knew the people were getting to you but I never realized it was so bad"

"I'm sorry Phil we can still be friends just not boyfriends"

Slowly day by day I posted videos and Phil waited months before he made a video or even made one with me. I was getting comments all the time asking where Phil is. One day I heard him talking to himself he was finally recording.

Phil's Pov

"hey guys so I'm just explaining a video on what happened... okay so I'm gay...yeah and my boyfriend broke up with me and I've just been down for a month so I still might not post but this is the reason why I'm not quitting just taking a break I guess." 

and that was the end of the video I edited and posted.  

Eh I didn't know how to end that but there it is.