"Colson, I love you.. But if our relationship is gonna be secrets and fighting, then I can't do it. I've done it before and I won't do it again." He walked over and wrapped his arms tightly around me. 

"I love you too, Hay." I felt his lips on my forehead before he pulled away and smiled a little. "You can get a pair of my sweats and keep the sweater. I'll take you home." I went into his room and found a grey pair of sweats, looking at myself in the mirror a minute before walking out. 

What am I doing? 

.~.~.~.~. 

"Where have you been?" Talia snorted as she examined my appearance. 

"Does it matter?" I groaned, walking over to the fridge and searched for one of my bottled smoothies. 

"Gwen and Piper called.. They said they're gonna cancel tonight. Feeling sick." 

I didn't really mind. I felt pretty crappy as well. Not to mention confused. There were so many things on my mind. 

Colson, my GPA which was struggling at the moment and my overall health, so a movie night was the last thing on my mind. 

"Hayden!" My ears rang and I flinched, my head feeling like it was about to explode. My Dad had a wide smile on his face as he walked into the kitchen, still dressed in his suit. 

"Yeah Dad?" I grumbled, trying my best to hide the hangover. 

"Be ready tonight at 8." I looked over at Talia, who shrugged before I looked back at my dad. 

"Why?" 

"We're having a business dinner with the new colleagues." He smiled from ear-to-ear and I just rolled my eyes. 

"I'm not up for it tonight, Dad." He placed a hand on my shoulder and squeezed lightly. 

"This is important. And Austin will be there, too. You'll have a great time!" I winced again as he skipped out of the room, leaving me with an even bigger headache than I had before. 

.~.~.~.~. 

"Dad I really don't feel well." I groaned, rubbing my head with the back of my hand. 

"It's only for an hour." He patted my back as we climbed out of the car, walking into the restaurant and quickly being seated with the rest of our party. Austin and I sat off to the end of the table. At least it put us a little bit of a distance away from all the business talk. 

"I don't want to be here any more than you do," Austin smiled as he scrolled through his cell phone. 

"It's not that. I'm just not feeling well." I lied. Well, kind of. I didn't feel well, but I also didn't want to be here. My Dad is just using me to keep Austin happy, so he tells his colleagues that he's happy which makes them happy. Yeah, confusing. 

We were silent for a few minutes, listening to everyone else at the table dicuss buisness. Our food arrived and the table fell quieter as everyone dug in. 

"So are you recording any new music yet?" I asked after eating a bit of the spaghetti on my food. 

.~.~.~.~. 

Dinner was pretty boring. Austin and I had a few fun moments here and there but he was mostly dragged into the conversations of business or money or something like that.  

Afterwards, my dad and Austin's team went back to the studio, but they decided to keep it a secret and not tell us what it was about. Therefore, Austin and I decided that it was too early to end the night off and it was on such a bad note, we decided to go back to my place and hang out by the pool. 

We played some of Austin's newest music before turning to the live station. The night was going pretty well afterall. When I checked the time it was almost midnight and if my dad wasn't back by now, he would be back soon. 

I walked Austin out, and there were no paparazzi out this late so we would be fine. 

"Tonight started out like crap, but ended on a pretty well note." Austin smiled. I felt myself blush a little and quickly looked down at the ground, smiling a little. 

"Yeah, it was pretty fun." I smiled up at him. He stared back down at me, smirking a little. "What are you smiling at, Mahone?" He just kept smiling. He didn't say any words, but before I knew it, he closed the space between our bodies and kissed my lips, gently running his hands through my hair. 

I don't know how long we were kissing, but when he finally pulled away we were both breathing irregularly. He smiled again and I smiled back at him, a little confused at his actions. 

"I'll see you soon," He smiled, pecking my lips again before exiting the gates and driving away. 

What was that about? What am I suppose to do now? .....Colson!

.~.~.~.~.

SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT! I've been stuck on this for awhile but I have a route im going down with this story now! I hope you like it!

OH and how do you like the new cover? c;