Sugawara Koushi | Trips

The ideal vacation. Sugawara decided on a trip to a nice hotel by the ocean, the thought of the waves at night immediately got you to agree.

You both planned to leave at midnight, so you would get to the hotel early in the morning. You were excited, going somewhere different and making new memories in an unknown place. What you didn't know was that it was going to be an extremely long drive.

"Y/N, are you ready?" Sugawara asked. You gave him a big smile and a thumbs up, signaling you were ready to get out of here. Once you loaded the car, you took out two warm blankets and brought it to the front of the car, knowing the temperature would be colder at night.

"Alright, let's go."

-

"I wonder how the team's doing." You quietly said, looking out the window to see the scenery pass by quickly. Sugawara couldn't help but laugh at how much you cared for the them, "We're not a team anymore, Y/N," You looked at him in confusion, waiting for him to continue, "We're a family."

"Nice one, Kou." You thought.

"They're all continuing their volleyball career, although some have already gotten married."

"No way! Who?" You asked, referring to the marriage part. Sugawara laughed at your reaction, "You're adorable. Daichi, Asahi, Ennoshita, and surprisingly Tanaka." He answered. "Tanaka?! Haha, remember when he said he would marry Nishinoya if he didn't find anyone to marry since Nishinoya is his 'bro'?" All the memories from your years at karasuno were full of memorable events, something you wouldn't forget. Mostly because they were either fun or embarrassing.

"Guess we're not the only ones." You sighed happily as you held his free hand, the rings on your fingers shining due to the streetlights and the bright moon.

"What about the others?" You questioned. "Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi, and Tsukishima are continuing their volleyball career they all have girlfriends but it doesn't seem like they're too serious, except for Yamaguchi, he's ready to propose." He continued. You 'aw'ed, your children were just too cute. "And Nishinoya?" You saw how he smiled at the mention of his name, "He's still a libero for a good team, they're going to nationals next month." The excitement was high, "I'm so proud of him!"  You both continued to talk about them, bringing up memories that you always loved to remember.

You snuggled up in to your blanket, "Remember when you confessed to me?"

"Yeah." He took a moment to admire how cute you looked, your silly smile, your tired eyes, the position you sat in, your knees up leaning on the inside of the door and your head against the window, the lights making your face brighter, you were absolutely breathtaking.

You closed your eyes, remembering the details, "You had Asahi practically kidnap me after class and take me to the gym, where the first years each gave me a flower, Tanaka and Nishinoya cried and gave me a heart shaped balloon, Daichi being the proud father told me you would take good care of me, and then there was you," You breathed, "You went on about how long you've waited to confess to me, you complimented the small things like my hair, and my small habits that even I didn't know I did, and I still remember your words perfectly: "Y/N, I love you so much that it hurts so please be my girlfriend so we can have a future together." It was the best thing that happened to me a Karasuno, thank you, Koushi." You mumbled your thanks, you were slowly falling asleep and the fact that you remembered everything about that special moment made him tear up.

The moment ended quickly when Sugawara took a sharp turn, making you hit your head on the window, waking you up with a jolt, "Damn it! That hurt!" You complained while rubbing your red forehead. "Sorry!" He apologized but laughed at remembering how quickly you woke up from the hit.

"Jeez, you bully! I'm staying up!" You pouted. Sugawara laughed at you, "I'm sorry! Go back to sleep!" He said while trying not to laugh, you were just too adorable.

extra:

"Hey, Koushi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you, you dork."

"I love you too, now go back to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get there."

Your eyes closed slowly, a soft "Okay." Leaving your mouth before you immediately fell back asleep.

Yeah, you really are breathtaking. And man, Sugawara was so happy to have such a wonderful person like you.