What You're Reading

Hello! I want to make some of this jazz clear beforehand.

One: This is Shameron [Shawn + Cameron...like Shawn hops on the D] so if for whatever reason you are displeased by that fact, I encourage you to crawl away. Like for real, bye.

Two: This is not a cliché "bad boy wants my innocence story." I'm being so serious.

Three: I love brackets and sidebars so be cautious of those. [You'll probably see them way more in "Fifteen" than here].

Four: Expect; mild language, annoyingly large words, over-complicated ways of communicating simple things, sexual situations etc. [Probably some hot button jest]

Five : Cameron's 21 and Shawn is 17 so yeah bye if you have an issue with me writing with true to scale age factors like... really, bye. [At time of writing...sprucing things up and his birthday was yesterday :) *sheds tear* he was just like fifteen]

Six: Loads of religious junk [Religion isn't junk, but certain interpreters of it are so eh] because that is a focal point here for more than one character, you'll see.

Seven: Some morally weird junk like they do some things that you'd like never do, but probably won't mind since it's purely fictional.

Eight: I really encourage everyone to read it, like shippers of all/everything...like even if you ship Shawn with a random balloon and it physically upsets you to see/hear about him with anyone/thing else really I think that you'll enjoy this story.

Nine: Shawn gets another sister [Olivia].

Ten: I have done research and am finding that Catholics read mostly from the Old testament. I am a child of God, but under Christian terms etc. Basically what I am getting at is the fact that I'm not a Bible master so I do not know if all of my quotes are from the Old testament and I really don't feel the need to check because I like the ones that I have picked.

Thank you,

Dallas