Ch. 33 Surprise

Zacznij od początku

"Ahem, I never hid it, I've been a beauty for your information." I said, giving her the bruh look.

They all just laugh at me,"I'm sure that boy will fall in love with you all over again. He sure is lucky to have someone like you beside him. You guys are also gonna marry, when's the wedding?" My aunt asked.

I just facepalm myself and shook my head,"Omma really is getting overboard with this," I said, chuckling.

But I wouldn't mind marrying him and see Yoongi in a suit.

"Now isn't he in a famous idol group called bts? How are you guys gonna deal with the fans?"

"We'll deal with that later, they won't find out sooner or later." I said.

"Well, move along and go show the others how you look."

"The others?" I asked.

They didn't say anything and pushed me out of my room. I slowly walked down the stairs to hear Sojin, Eunseo, Soah, and my mother laughing with some people. Who else is here? I reached the last step to see it was bangtan! I ran and quickly hid behind the corner, almost falling. I caught my balanced and listen to them,

"Is Yejin still in the hospital?" They asked.

I peeked to see them nod their head slowly, but stupid Sojin couldn't hide her smile.

"What's that smile? I see you smiling Sojin," Jimin said, moving in closer to her face.

I looked to see that Yoongi is also there! Shit! I better keep quiet.

"I-I'm not smiling why would I be smiling," She said, looking away.

That's when my mom clapped her hand,"Well since Yejin is still in the hospital, let's hope she wakes up soon. We all decided to have a welcome back party for your return. I have two special surprise for you Yoongi." My mom said.

"Two? Why does he get two?~~~" V whined.

My mom chuckled,"Don't worry, I didn't forget you either. I didn't forget any of you guys." My mom said, smiling.

With that they headed off to the place. My mom probably invited their parents as well! Oh how much I can't wait to see their reaction when they see their family! I waited until the coast was clear and went to my car. 

~arrived~

I parked my car and dial Soah number,

~convo~

Yejin: Hey Soah? I'm here, I need your help to cover me up.

Soah: Alright coming, you parked where nobody will see you right

Yejin: That's why I need you to help me cover up.

Soah: Ok ok, i'm coming hold on.

~end of convo~

I looked at myself before I got out my car when I saw Soah. I got out and I turned around to see Soah jaw dropped. 

"Whut, is there something on my face?" I said, touching my face.

"Oh no! You just look so....

"Ugly," I said, finishing her up.

"No stupid, drop dead gorgeous! Oh my lord, girl you look dead ass gorgeous right now. I can't wait to see their reaction, especially Yoongi!" She said, sounding excited.

I rolled my eyes but laugh at her response,"I can't wait either, let's go!" I said, grabbing a hold to her arm.

Yoongi p.o.v:

We walked inside the place,"WELCOME BACK!" Everybody yelled.

Then there I saw an elderly couple standing in front of me. I stopped in my tracks when I notice who they were. I felt tears form in my eyes, "Omma? Appa?..." I said, quietly.

Then I notice the other members families are also here. We all just stood there shocked, we all looked at each other then back at Yejin mother.

"I thought maybe being gone for a long time and your world tour. I invited your families to see you guys," She said, giving us a warm smile.

Before I know they all ran to their family while I stood still. Do they accept me for who I am now? That's when my mother ran towards me and hugged me. I felt tears fall down my face,

"Oh Yoongi, i'm so sorry it took me and your father so long to accept you. I know you needed us the most when you were struggling during your rookie days, when you guys celebrated, and especially your birthday." She said, hugging me tightly while crying.

I felt another pair of arms wrap around us,"Yoongi-ah, me and your mother are so sorry for not being there when you needed us. From now on, if you need anything, we'll be here for you and support you all the way. Me and your mother never got the chance to see you because of our job. I never got to tell you this," My dad said.

"We love you very much, so go ahead and be with that girl." They said.

I couldn't bring myself to speak, nothing but tears. My mother wiped them away for me as I look into her eyes. I immediately hugged them back, how much I missed the warmth from my parents. I heard some people sniffle, 

"O-Omma...a-appa...I miss you guys so much. I can't believe you guys are right here in front of me. You don't know how happy I am right now. I love you guys so much...." I said.

I cried in her chest as my dad ruffle my hair and whispered,

"There she is, the girl of your life. She's standing right there," He said.

Wait what? I wiped my face and turned around when everybody moved out of the way. My eyes grew big, same with bangtan's. There I saw a gorgeous lady standing in front of me,

"No way...." Namjoon said.

"Is that...who I think it is..." Jhope said.

"Welcome back you guys, Yoongi," She said, smiling at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I literally teared up when I wrote about Yoongi and his parents. I read somewhere that his parents didn't support him as an idol but they do now. The song just made me tear up and hit the feels even more ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚Ok, i'm just gonna go and cry in a corner after writing this part. Stay tune on the next chapter, thank you for reading.