"Come on, lets go." Stiles grabbed my arm, pulling me away from the alpha. "Don't stop!" Derek yelled as we entered a long room. Stiles glanced at his bat before running towards the door. "Stiles!" The alpha came in, roaring at us.

Stiles walked forward, hitting it with the bat, causing it to break in half. The alpha turned towards him, glaring. I narrowed my eyes as Stiles ran behind us. I stepped in front of the group, glaring at the huge alpha in front of me.

Glancing up, I saw the lights, instantly getting an idea. I jumped up, grabbing onto the edge of the light. Pulling with all my strength, I saw the light swing down, wacking the alpha in the face. We ran down the halls, as fast as we could, coming to another empty room.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked as Derek and I shut the doors. "He's close."

"What about Ms.Blake?" Scott coughed. "She's not here." Stiles' eyes widened. "What do you mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me." He raised his voice.

"Quiet." Derek mumbled glancing around. Stiles walked up to Derek. "Me be quiet? Me, huh? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend, the second one you've dated by the way, has got my dad somewhere, tied up waiting to be ritually sacrificed?" Walking up to Stiles, I grabbed his arm.

"Stiles, they're still out there. We're gonna find her." Stiles shook his head. "And they want her too right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!" I shook my head. "Not yet. Not ever."

"Is she really dying?" Scott asked Derek as he glanced at Cora, who remained to be unconscious in all this drama.

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter glanced at Cora. "There has to be something that we can do. We have to help her."

"You can't" Our heads cocked towards the door as Jennifer entered. "Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So i'll help you but only when i'm out of here and safe. Only then."

Derek ran forward, throwing a table in the process. Scott grabbed him before he could get to her. "Derek, wait!"

"She was trying to get out." He growled, glaring at her. "I was trying to keep from getting killed. You can't blame me for that." Stiles crossed his arms. "If you want to show you're one of the good guys, then heal her."

Jennifer shook her head. "Not until i'm safe." Peter stood up. "I'd like to volunteer a different method of persuasion. Let's torture her." I nodded. "I agree, let's do it." Derek nodded. "Works for me."

"Um, can I have your attention." My moms voice rang from the intercom. "Mr.Deucalion excuse me, just Deucalion. Requests you bring the woman calling herself Jennifer Blake to the E.R reception. Do this, and everyone else can leave. You have ten minutes." As the intercom went dead, everyone stared at Jennifer.

"He's not gonna hurt her." Derek glared at her. "Shut up." "He wont! Scott, you know why. Tell them its true."

We all turned to Scott. "What does she mean?" Jennifer smirked. "You're not the only one he wants in his pack."

"He's a true alpha." I muttered as everyone turned to me. "A true what?"

"A true Alpha." Peter said. "What's that?" Stiles questioned, glancing between us.

"The kind that doesn't have to steal his power from another. One that can rise by the force of his own will. Our little Scott." Peter glanced at Scott. "It doesn't matter. We still need to get her out of here." He glanced down at Cora.