"How's Cora?" Derek stared at Jennifer. "It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness. She's vomiting up black blood along with one other alarming substance." Peter's voice blared through the phone.

"Mistletoe." I heard Peter's breathe hitch. "How did you know that?"

"I know who did it." Derek hung up the phone, putting back into his pocket. He squeezed tighter on her throat. "Derek. What are you doing?"

Derek ignored Scott's calls, squeezing harder. "Her life, it's in my hands!"

"Derek, Stop!" Stiles yelled stepping forward. "Stilinski, you'll never find him." I stepped up. "Derek, enough!" He glanced at me before letting her go.

She grabbed her throat, rubbing it. "That's right. You need me. All of you."

"Something wrong Stiles?" I asked as we drove down the road. Derek and Jennifer were going to meet us at the hospital. She was going to help us save Cora, or so she says. I don't trust her though. "I don't know." Stiles mumbled. "Something feels wrong about this. You know, we proved it to Derek, but she still had this look like it didn't matter. You know, like it was all still going according to plan. You saw it, didn't you?" He glanced at Scott and I.

We pulled up to the hospital, surprisingly a lot of people were leaving, despite the pouring rain. We got out of the car as Derek pulled up next to us. "What's that?" Scott glanced at the bat in Stiles' hand. "Well you two got claws, I got a bat."

We walked into the hospital, following Derek who had a hard grip on Jennifer's arm. "Scott, Aubrey." My mom ran up to us. "What are you doing here? The hospitals evacuating."

"We're here for Cora." Mom glanced at the group of us. "What, all of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?" Stiles glanced down at the bat. I chuckled as he shook his head.

"Mom, just trust us on this. You need to get out of here. Right now." Mom sighed. "The building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's 10 minutes out, the other's 20. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage."

Scott nodded. "Got it. Okay." He turned around and we all entered the elevator. "You don't have to keep me on a leash Derek. I'm going to help." I rolled my eyes. "Just like you helped in trying to kill Lydia and I."

The elevator dinged as we stepped out. It smelt like blood, a lot of it. I swear I smelt a tiny bit of Aiden. "Derek." Scott directed our attention towards the trail of black blood leading down the hallway. The doors pop open, a body flying through the air landing in front of us. Turns out it was Peter.

"We got a problem." Peter sat up. "Big problem." Glancing towards the door, I saw the person/thing that threw Peter. It was Ethan and Aiden in huge alpha form. So that's where I smelt him. Derek let go of Jennifer, going full alpha.

He ran towards the big alpha, full speed. He made contact with its chest before it threw him off. Scott ran forward, jumping off the wall, into the alpha, only to have the same fate as Derek.

I sighed. "Got dammit." I ran forward, claws unleashed at the alpha. He swiped at me as I clawed him across the face. My body roughly hit the ground next to Derek. We glanced at each other before getting back up. I jumped on top of the alpha as Derek clawed its side.

It threw Derek into the wall, grabbing my throat in the process. It held me against the wall as I gasped for breath. "Ethan, Aiden, stop! You don't know what you're doing?" I struggled as it held me up. "All we want is her." They glanced over towards the elevator. I heard a ding as I looked over. Jennifer was alone in the elevator, smirking at us.