SilentDroidd x Reader

Start from the beginning

After loading for what seemed like hours, my screen reviewing my account pops up. I enter an empty world, but keep my mic on in case anyone joins the server. 

I play for a good 30 minutes before I hear another person through my headset. "Hello? Anyone here?" a male voice says. 

"Umm, yeah. I'm the only other person." I tell him. "Oooooh, a ladaaaay." he says, making me giggle and him to chuckle. 

We meet up on the top of the highest building, which took me awhile since I had to steal a jet, and I look at his character.

Pink polo shirt, white shorts, a mustache and about knee-high socks. His name? SilentDroidd. "Hi (Y/G/T)." he says. "Hello." I reply. 

"I like your character. It's adorable." Droidd tells me. I giggle and mumble a 'thanks'. "Whaddya wanna do?" I ask him.

"Umm, we can play a heist if you want." he tells me. I nod, but then remember he can't see me, so I say "Sure."

*Time skip*

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I yell after dying for the sixth time. Droidd just laughs and asks in a mexican voice "A-are you okay Senorita?" 

My eyes go wide at his voice. "Would you mind telling me your real name?" I ask politely, trying not to seem creepy.

"Umm, I don't know you well enough for that. Sorry." he replies. "Arlan?" 

*Droidd's POV*

"Arlan?" (G/T) asks. "Excuse me?" I ask. "Arlan? Is that your name?" she asks again. 

"Are you a stalker or something? Cause I swear I'll get the authorities on you if you dare suddenly show up in my life! 'Ya hear?!" I yell and log off. I was harsh, yes, but that's scary. Someone SUDDENLY knowing your name..

*Time skip to next day*

I rise off my couch and stretch my arms out; making my fingers pop as well. I grab my coat and some money and head to the cafe down the road.

Once I arrive, I open the door and see the same girl from yesterday sitting at the exact table. But she didn't look very happy, maybe I'll cheer her up.

I walk over to her and ask "S-senorita. Would you uh mind if I let my poor Carlos self s-sit here?" (Y/N) looks up at me, but surprises me when she stands up and hugs me. 

"Uh, you okay?" I ask, a bit flabbergasted. "Yeah..." she whispers. She starts to release me, but I wrap my arms around her back. "What's the matter? If someone hurt you I'll kill them!" I tell her, trying to do whatever I can to cheer her up.

"Uh, I don't want you to kill the person, but I can explain everything." she tells me. I sit in the booth and pull (Y/N) in with me. 

"So, last night, I was playing GTA V when Si- I mean a uh guy came in. I met up with him and uh asked his name. He freaked out when I told him his name and left without letting me explain. How do I handle that?" she explains to me.

I just sit there, my heart pounding after hearing her say what happened to me last night. 'You fucked up! So much for trying to win her over!' I scold myself. 

I put my arms around her again, and pull her into another hug. "I'm so sorry! I probably should've let you explain!" I tell her, on the verge of tears.

She just sighs and pushes off. I sigh too, but get an idea. "What's your favorite restaurant, activity, and random thing to do?" I ask her a bit quickly. "Uh, why?" she questions. 

"Just answer." I order. "Why? Do you wanna make sure there's an authority there every time I go?" she asks, I'm guessing out of sadness but came out angry. 

I glare, but put my hand on her chin, forcing her to look at me. "No. Because I wanted to take you on a date." I tell her, then gently kiss her. 

I could feel her breathing a bit hard from the sudden move, but kisses back eventually. (Y/N) wraps her arms around me, so I wrap mine around her back.

When I pull back, we both get our breathing under control. I place my forehead to hers and ask "Wanna tell me now?" 

She giggles and nods, explaining everything. 

-----

SILENTDROIDD IS LIKE MY FOURTH FAVE SO I HAD TO :P 

Me: AWH! I love this one! I'm gonna have a hard time picking!

Tyler: Not me. They all suck.

Me: But you suck harder. What's the difference?

Tyler: You're just trying to piss me off today aren't you?!

Me: Is it working?

Tyler: Sure as hell it is! I'm gonna fuck you up little girl!

Me: Heh. Sure.

Tyler: *glares* 

Me: OMG! YOU LOOK SO FREAKING AdOrAbLe!!!!

Tyler: Umm... thanks?

Me: Mhmm! 

Tyler: *pecks lips* Why can't I just be mad at you?

Me: *smiles* Because I'm cute! 

Tyler: Yeah, no kidding.

Thanks for over 100 reads ALREADY! THAT'S INSANE! I hope you guys keep reading and don't forget to request! Even if I've already done a chapter over them, I'll gladly do another! I always tag the person that requested the person in the chapter, so you'll get some recognition! I will also shout-out a book of yours if you have any, but if not I will just brag about 'ya :P So yeah. PEACE!